Kelly & Ben_j

smythy75

Member +
Just want to leave some negative feedback....na im only joking, these pair have helped me to no ends looking for parts, i find them very honest, straight people! they are very easy to deal with and are 100% honest!

thanks for all your help Kelly & Ben

Peter!

Kelly

Member +
awwww thankyou :) glad to be able help you and your GT out so much. Least most of the parts are going and the GT's death isn't in vain :)

GTdan

In The Closet
kelly and ben rock - got a few parts off them lately...plus kelly makes a mean brew!!! lol

liamgtturbo

Member +
brilliant sellers, kept me informed on what was happening, recieved my parts extermely fast. highly recommended thanks.

lingl9z

Member +
Ooops forgot to leave feedback, bought a bumper from ben was well packed and delivered in good time :) was having real trouble trying to find a mint bumper then he offered me his :) and on the plus side its exactly the same colour :D

smythy75

Member +
Thank You

kelly and ben just sent me a bracket i need for free, i asked for prices and all as im willig to pay and it just arrived today...was a nice suprise

thanks for the gift Kelly & Ben!

Peter!

Kelly

Member +
No worries, it didnt cost much to post! Think of it as a freebie after everything else you bought :p

essex-ep

Member +
power fc

recieved my power FC ages ago from ben j, forgot to leave feedback lol, quick delivery, very helpful and power fc all in good nick,thanks mate :)

Idrees

Banned
What a lovely couple. :)

Was really nice to meet you again, and I just wanted to say a big thank you for the wheels. :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Yeah kelly and ben are really nice and i think dan has mentioned kelly makes a great brew ;)

Speak to you soon :rockon: