Kent meet and drive 2 (11th April)

turboflow

Member +
Kent meet and drive 2

11th of april

Meet starts at 12 and lunch around 1ish again, people try and get there for 12 this time, crissy b was an eager beaver and was there before me at like 11 30 lol, thats dedication haha

same location

The Moat
London Road,
Wrotham,
Sevenoakes,
Kent
TN15 7RR

the last one went really well and we did not get kicked out, peoples behaviour was great so please be the same on this one, come on lets try for a meet even bigger

see you there

any problems or q's pm me
cheers

owen

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
1) Yes

2) Same pub is fine with me

3) Was about right tbh but we need somewhere we can stop in between to cool down etc... not the garden centre :p

turboflow

Member +
Ok so the garden centre was a bad idea but it was not out of choice mate, When i get 10 replies to this i will undate the first post with the majority vote in mind. This time we should get more coz the feedback was really good i thought and others that didnt go really wanna do the next one, i was thinkin if they keep going well then we could do it every 2 months give or take. not always my way though, durmz can do one he said then any others that know a good pub and route to go on.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I wernt saying it was your faut dude, there was just no where else to stop lol

Sounds good to me dude... i want another meet in a few weeks lol Loving the drives & im gonna get a mate to do some proper filming....hang out the window jobby :haha:

turboflow

Member +
i ment to put a lol at the end of the first sentence but didnt and then it looked grumpy which it werent soz lol

turboflow

Member +
there are so many more if u wanna come round sat wit durmz and some others and i will hop in wit ya and show u some

malcolmgt

Member +
im up for this. a heavy night friday made it not wise for me to drive on the saturday morning. did catch turboflow at the cinema in the evening though!!

defo up for this!

nicholai

Member +
i would come again but it is a bit of a drive to do it again so soon and i dont wanna hit another bird lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
i would come again but it is a bit of a drive to do it again so soon and i dont wanna hit another bird lol

Lol totaly understand mate..that is a tad too far to come just to rag around wasting petrol lol. Im sure there will be a load more in the upcoming months.

Did you hit a small eagle or something?

durmz

Member +
Were you the guy who filled up Gaz's tank at Shell mate?

I was the guy in the Black GT next to ya with me Girlfriend in the pass seat......

and i was the one dancing away to my stereo behind him hahaha

im well up for next weekend, and whatevers going on

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
appears everyone has forgotten the other essex glanza that came with lew and durmz.:(.lol
was defo a good meet, however on the 11th could meet u guys at lakeside if u o there in the evening?
i can't do this weekend, and do believe the 11th i have to work as s close to easter.

see you guys soon.
jay.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah will def be up for this one, will have it set up and can give it proper beating this time, instead of this half throttle lark:p
yeah he AZE was my mobile mechanic and fuel boy:haha: