kkk k24 turbo

Valdas

Member +
can some one answer theese for me
1) is it a good turbo
2) whats recomended daily boost for them and what power they make
3) do u need dif mani to fit it urman thats selling it second hand said it will fit on standard mani just want to be sure
4) is it better than td04????
the guy selling it for 500 euro with decat and wastegate and screemer pipe dosent have oil feeds and that. i was also told that they are air cooled is that true?

sanchez

Member +
can some one answer theese for me
1) is it a good turbo
2) whats recomended daily boost for them and what power they make
3) do u need dif mani to fit it urman thats selling it second hand said it will fit on standard mani just want to be sure
4) is it better than td04????
the guy selling it for 500 euro with decat and wastegate and screemer pipe dosent have oil feeds and that. i was also told that they are air cooled is that true?

Some people say its a good turbo, i think i read they dont like too much boost, so around 1.4 bar would be ok producing around 230hp ish.
Im running a kkk26 myself and its quite laggy, the kkk24 is smaller and will spool quicker.
Not sure how it performs against a td04, all i know is that they are hard to find, expensive to rebuild as opposed to the td04 which are cheap and easily found.
They will not fit the standard manifold unless he is selling an adapter plate with it? You will need a kkk series flanged manifold which you can get from traders on here, Zisco or WEPR.

Rob H

Member +
I run a blitz K24 for over a year on 1.8 bar hi boost and 0.6 low but it was only ever on hi! mine was very fast to spool up and I liked the turbo. I never had mine on the rollers so I could not say what power I was getting but it was quick to sat the least!

SiCaln

Member +
the sard and blitz ones are air cooled i believe, i know my sard one is - dont know about the blitz one, the one I am selling has oil water cooling too