KM speedo...

kyle-jdm

Fresh Recruit
hi, just got my new glanza 2 days ago and im a little concerned about the KM->MPH issue... i know what the conversion should be ie 30mph is 48kmh but im not sure if my speedo is 100% accurate. my sat nav was saying that when i was doing 125kmh on my clock the sat nav said 70mph now really 70mph should be 112 kmh. i understand sat navs are not 100% correct so im not sure what to trust. last thing i want is to get done cos i dont know which is correct!
anyone have any ideas or similar issue they could help me with. i dont want to have to take it into a garage and pay to get it all checked out unless i have to as im pretty skint now.. thanks

GTdan

In The Closet
have you got any of them local electronic signs that tell you what speed your going - as they give a good indication.
remember the higher up the speed you go, the more chance of it being out - on the high side like your example of it over reading.
Your gps on sat nav wont be 100% accurate either

kyle-jdm

Fresh Recruit
nah they dont have any of those near me.. might ask a friend to drive at the different speeds in front of me and judge it that way?