KYB Front & Rear Shocks & TEIN Lowering Springs (EP82/EP91)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2001

Member +
For sale:

KAYABA 33 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G SEALED GAS STRUT x 2 Fronts (EP82 only)

KAYABA 34 SERIES KYB EXCEL-G SEALED GAS STRUT x 2 Rears (EP82 05/94-01/95 and all EP91)

Tein S.Tech lowering spring kit. (EP82 - specified drop or EP91 for a lesser drop)
Lowers -34mm Front and -40mm Rear
Spring Rate(kgf/mm)
Front 1.8-2.1
Rear 0.8-2.4
See http://www.tein.co.jp/steche.html for more details

Item Condition: Brand New still boxed

Price and price conditions: All SOLD

Extra Info: Was going to refresh my entire suspension setup with a comfortable system. However I have decided to sell these due to an opportunity to purchase a different car so these are surplus to requirements.

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM or post on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10 per item or £20 if all bought as a complete set.

Last edited:

si2001

Member +
are you sure the fronts dont fit on a ep91? they are usually the same?!

Don't know to be honest bud I'm just going off the description where I bought them from so I wouldn't like to say and mislead someone into thinking they will fit.

The manufacturing code for the fronts I'm selling is listed as:

333068 -KYB=LH
333067 -KYB=RH

And the EP91 specific ones listed on the site are:

333209-KYB=RH
333210-KYB=LH

As you can see they are different, this may well be for tracking purposes but again I wouldn't want to lead someone to believe they will definitely fit the 91 if it's not listed that they will. Thanks for the comment anyway. Worth checking.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Yea fair enough, nothing wrong with keeping yourself right, just pointing it out incase anyone else can shine some light on them.

Ive fitted two sets of KYB excel-g, both to two different glanzas and I think both came out of a GT. If jay sees this he may be able to confirm what car my most recent set of KYB's came out of, but since he deals mostly with GT's, I would say more than likely they came from a GT.

si2001

Member +
The shocks are well over priced mate, the rears are £11 cheaper to buy brand new
http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s131...ear_Shock_Absorbers_-_07_90_-_05_94_EP82_Only

The fronts will cost more after the postage/paypal fees.

These are the ones I'm selling mate

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s1311p4255/KAYABA_34_SERIES_KYB_EXCEL-G_GAS_SHOCK_ABSORBER_-_Rear_Shock_Absorbers_-_Toyota_Starlet_Turbo_05_94-01_95_EP82_and_ALL_EP91

Different manufacturing number.The ones I'm selling are advertised as being designed for the EP91 as well, whereas those ones you listed are for the EP82 only 90-94. On the fronts I take your point, prices dropped accordingly. Camskill postage is a tenner as well so it's in-line with them. Everything brand new.

Last edited:

si2001

Member +
best price on the springs delivered to belfast, money waiting if at the right price ?? cheers mate

To be honest bud its probably going to work out pretty expensive. Even though it's part of the UK parcel force will want around £32 to send it due to it being a large package. Might work out cheaper just buying them from a company who uses couriers which are generally cheaper than parcel force. I could probably do it for about £135 all in, including charges but again it probably works out more than if you buy it direct from a supplier. Up to you anyway mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.