KYOKUDO RACING - 12.53 E.T. with the Blitz K24

Damage

Member +
Woooohoooo I'm over the moon. What can I say. Finally I did the time I always wanted and I still have room were to improve :D :D Was running constant 12.5s when the track wasnt still that good and at the end I managed a 12.7E.T with a 2.13 60ft which mean how I am 12.3E.T. is possible. PS. Im still running a stock cylinder head ... no polishing no porting and no cams ;)

Here is the timings

60ft - 1.964
E.T. - 12.53
Speed - 109.75mph (best of the day was 110mph)

Wanted to keep you guys posted ;) Vids and the time list coming soon ;)

Daniel
www.KyokudoRacing.com

Damage

Member +
Peaking at 1.3bar but dropping to 1bar as usual at the drag racing. Still loads of room to improve tuning. I was very conservative as I'm still running pump fuel and no racing fuel. Still very happy with the results ;) Cant keep it to hold 1.5bar when I'm racing. It hits 1.5bar when I floor it from 4th on low rpm and keep going (while it loaded) and than drops to 1bar, but for the racing it peaks at 1.3bar and drops to 1bar. Anyways still a massive time with the K24 :D

Adam_Glanza

Member +
with unlimited funding i bet it could be possible lol

shame that the giant tuning shops like hks / blitz etc dont make a crazy starlet it would be crazy.

with nearly 2 bar cams and headwork with lsd and drag slicks maybe?

goldenvtr

Member +
with unlimited funding i bet it could be possible lol

shame that the giant tuning shops like hks / blitz etc dont make a crazy starlet it would be crazy.

with nearly 2 bar cams and headwork with lsd and drag slicks maybe?

I'm pretty sure HKS made an animal of a starlet ;)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
really?

ive seen the hrf one etc but never a hks :(

the only starlets ive seen are track spec ones but not drag..

i guess they thought its a waste of time

Dan3SGTE

Member +
for the amount of power you have that is certainly a very good time.....

all about keeping the power down..... good work, your cars well set up....

riko666

Member +
How can anyone forget HRF's "Pikachu"? The Starlet GT that did 10.8's?

Great time Dan - really pushing what people think possible with meagre (in relative ofcourse :p) turbocharger setups :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yea i know about the hrf thats the one i mentioned,

but apart from that i havent seen any other dedicated drag starlets?

and im sure hks is a bigger company than hrf?

o well.. some digging on youtube could maybe dig up some goodies?

Damage

Member +
Great time Dan - really pushing what people think possible with meagre (in relative ofcourse :p) turbocharger setups :)

Thanks Riko ;) I'm sure I can get as low as 12.1 with this turbo running the same boost. Its just a matter of time and continuing the hard work. At the moment also on course of building a drag monster. Hopefully it will be starting the running in by Jan/Feb. As for power wise. I'm sure I'm running around 240-250bhp at the moment. Might get it rolling roaded next week just to find out.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
riko find me some footage!

wat kinda times did they manage,

i thought they all stayed with the ct9 tho which would be a bit disapointing?