last time on the rollers before the td04

daz gt

Member +
had it on the rollers yest to see what it was running before the tdo4 goes on so i can see what ive gained. pics and graphs below.

148100_460702178284_508838284_5773520_6789730_n.jpg

1-3.jpg

IMG_3624.JPG

only just got on
3-1.jpg

IMG_3626.JPG

2-1.jpg

power and torque

04.jpg

power and boost

05.jpg

daz gt

Member +
just basic stuff realy, fmic, decat, mani, exhaust ect. quite happy with the result but it was literally just to get a before and after figure!

daz gt

Member +
its set at .8 mate, but it ran 163.6 bhp 2years ago at .6, so not sure where a few ponys have gone, the guy said it was running very lean on boost which will be because i fit a 255 fuel pump last week and im still running standard fuel pressure reg an no managment so he recond it would of had another 10hp. the graph of the other rolling road is below

05.jpg

daz gt

Member +
Did the operator not say anything about the dip at 3500k
Can you feel that on the road?

the car doesnt cough or anything when driving it, he couldnt realy tell why it does it as it was literally just a power run, had 25 cars to get done in the day so couldnt look into it.

Rory

Lifer
It ran lean lean due to fitting a huge fuel pump, i dont think so.
It will over fuel on a standard setup with an uprated pump, proven time and time again.

160 odd BHP at 0.6 bar i highly doubt also.
From your mods just now, the numbers add up just fine ;)

Vglanza

Member +
i got 156.7 BHP and 152.7lfbt with just a custom exhaust running from turbo back and Blitz ECU,still got standard airbox and TMIC an im still running 0.6 bar. must be possible :)