Launch Control and Front Exit Exhaust

J25GTi

Lifer
Has anyone got a front exit exhaust on a glanza, if so, are there any photos around of it? and did it make any difference (i dont expect it to)

And also, what launch control units are most commonly used? ive seen the omex and Bee*r what about any other models etc?

Shorty

Member +
im fitting my front exit in the next week or so, will let you know if i notice any difference mate :D

J25GTi

Lifer
im fitting my front exit in the next week or so, will let you know if i notice any difference mate :D

Thanks,w ould be interested to see some pictures when you have it all fitted and what not! what turbo will it be on?

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I couldnt think of any others, so looks like those are the choices then!

How much are they and what one would people reccomend, Bee*R or Omex?

Well i havnt heard good things about the Bee*R, apparently they retard the ignition and it can piss up your engine but it may be hearsay and be more done to usage tbh.
Omex i havnt heard anything about but looks better than the Bee*R, your choice really.

Must be some people to shine some light for you on here?

Ryan.

Last edited:

danturbo4311

Member +
Iv always found the o mex to be cheaper than the Bee R's as i believe the omex units are now discontinued. I used to run an o mex with a side exit on my ep82, another reason why people damage there engine is because you can also raise your rev limit with one of these too.

J25GTi

Lifer
Iv always found the o mex to be cheaper than the Bee R's as i believe the omex units are now discontinued. I used to run an o mex with a side exit on my ep82, another reason why people damage there engine is because you can also raise your rev limit with one of these too.

im sure there must be someone on here who knows about both of these units?

10psi off the line? that must be more than enough! I have heard better things about the omex so far,

So how does the omex work? Differently to the Bee*R i assume?

Thanks for all the help guys