launching in 1st from stand still clutch slip/wheel spinning sensation

when i pull of in first hard i never get it on lower boost 10 psi below etc but im running 0.9 bar and when i pull of fast the cars revs will go up fast as normal but it will feel like the cars wheels spinning n engine vibratin abit and just takes the piss to actually bite and get the power down.
its fines in all the other gears and when im moving just probs from pulling of when stationary.

my engine n gearbox mount bushes are all fucked got poly ones to be fitted in the next couple of weeks could this be causing it?

Is this the clutch sliping as its still the standard one, planning on getin an organic exedy race one soon,

anyone have this prob before? :confused:

ent wheel spinning i would hear it otherwise and theres abit of vibration which doesnt happen when u wheel spin, this makes me think str8 away engine n gbox bushes that r fucked are effecting. ive had it at as high boost before and never used to do it , just got worse, gotta b drivetrain related clutch slipping or the engine/gearbox mount bushes, ill find out sooner or later when there fitted

96v

Member +
dont drive like a dweeb until bushes are fitted cuz things could easily fuck up and then when the new ones are fitted, learn to put the power down

na i dont think people are reading what i put, its not wheelspinning its just the sensation of wheel spinning. leaves on the track ? mate theres no leaves at every junction i pull away from and i know how to pull off, i used to have a seat leon cupra 1.8 turbo remapped etc and that would spin u easy pulling off and i learnt how to pull of properly from driving that.
whats wheel hop and axle tramp?
ill wait and see anyway when the bushes are fitted then next is the clutch to b upgraded anyway