Le Mans 2009 picture diary, youtube vid!

Kimba

Member +
I got a bit of time on my hands later on Ian, want me to make a vid with yours? Those pictures are much more relevant for this forum lol

Arnold

Lifer
Looks wicked guys. Will have to join you next year if you go! I'm going over in a few weeks time for the 24 hour kart race, i'm racing in it! :D

munday

Member +
Was anybody in arnage on friday night? Was a bit disappointed compared to how mental it usually is but it was okay. Was in my glanza that night and had a couple of runs :homer:

Where was all the action at this year? Looks like the road to the right of the main entrance?

This was my 3rd and best year so far, Le Mans 2010 FTW :)

Kimba

Member +
Was anybody in arnage on friday night? Was a bit disappointed compared to how mental it usually is but it was okay. Was in my glanza that night and had a couple of runs :homer:

Where was all the action at this year? Looks like the road to the right of the main entrance?

Ye it was mostly next to blue camp, 5 /10 min walk from the big wheel. Was a fantastic day, probably the best iv had there :)

munday

Member +

goldenvtr

Member +
yea i was proper photo happy this year, my mate phil took all the ones when where traveling and go karting ect. i didnt get many last year or te year before so went all out this year :D

the turbos where smaller than i expected on the pugs though!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car

We were down on the Mulsanne Straight in the morning/early afternoon, Bleu Sud in the afternoon and Houx in the evening. The action is always in this sort of area. This was my 5th year and I don't have plans on stopping yet. The chav factor was much lower this year.

munday

Member +
We were down on the Mulsanne Straight in the morning/early afternoon, Bleu Sud in the afternoon and Houx in the evening. The action is always in this sort of area. This was my 5th year and I don't have plans on stopping yet. The chav factor was much lower this year.

Agreed, when i parked my Glanza in arnage high street on the friday i had a couple of northerners say 'Ahh Glanza boys, good on yas' :homer: :rockon: