Leaving for now.....

turbo-roj

Member +
Hey Guys and Gals, thanks for your help over the past 4 years.

I have just swapped the quadlight for a 1992 MR2 Turbo, needs a bit of work but will be pretty sweet when done.

I'm sure i'l be back to the starlet scene at some point in the future

Thanks again!

jonny-boi32

Member +
funny that i was flicking through my toyota performance mag earlier and thot an mr2 would be nice!! insurance would be a prob though!! well hope you have hours of endless fun!!

mr2 rev3

Member +
Insurance isnt bad on mr2's matey,you would be surprised how cheap it is:rockon:
And im the opposite, im just getting a gt :beer:

turbo-roj

Member +
Yes I was rather pleasently surprised by the insurance! alot cheaper than i expected. Just seems pretty hard to find a decent one! Hence work that needs doing lol. So far I've found 16 problems 4 of which are quite major (clutch, suspension, brakes, knock sensor) but taking it for pre-mot tomorrow to see what else it brings up! fingers crossed!

Thanks guys!

mr2 rev3

Member +
Best of look with it matey, try and join imoc,mr2oc,and tb developments and if you want some proper power out of your mr2 get your self on 2brutal.com there all friendly like you guys :kiss:i take its a rev2 buddy,any pics? and yes these cars where meant to be driven hard so the components on the car might need some tlc.

mr2 rev3

Member +
Well ive been searching for insurance all day for the starlet gt,and it works out more for the starlet then the mr2 turbo how do you work that out?? :argue: :holdit: