leaving the scene for good

Mike D EP82

Member +
well dudes iv just sold my starlet to move onto bigger and better things. iv had my fun now and i need something a little bigger. just waiting on the car being uplifted once the cheque clears. think im going back to an sx or a ep3 type r but see what happens :) its been emotional lol but ill still be popping by every now and then. catch up with y'all soon

Mike

Phil

Super Moderator
driven both

yup same, i couldnt say id prefer the cost of the 200sx, but i certainly think the possiblity of big power makes it "better" in my books. if i had the money ofcourse.

Goodluck without whatever you decide.

Phil

starlet666

Member +
this is my old s15.... best car i ever had and the most regretted car i ever sold.... i seen it the other day and wanted to ask the new owner for it back... but he has trashed it :( and it now looks like mc shit

Phil

Super Moderator
this is my old s15.... best car i ever had and the most regretted car i ever sold.... i seen it the other day and wanted to ask the new owner for it back... but he has trashed it :( and it now looks like mc shit

aw feel for ah mate, bet it looked nice before he trashed it out, those wheels are gash :( poor s15.

Phil

starlet666

Member +
haha yer they were the wheels i had sitting around off another car and it was off to a car show and 16inch rims didnt really cut it there ;)

but i left them on for the sale cause everyone over here like big wheels....

i want the car back sooo bad though... so im looking at another s15 :) the one i found also runs a tomei 2.2 litre stroker and a hks t04z good for a lazy 600hp atw :D

malcolmgt

Member +
good luck in the future, hope you still share your knowledge here and see people at meets as im sure you have made friends while you have been on here.

starlet666

Member +
the old one ran the same bottom end but i only had it had a smaller turbo and a measly 440hp ;)

but.... i left my 200k a year job to live back with my family in a different town as my dad was dying and i could no longer afford to keep it :(

no he is ok again im kicking myself for selling the car lol cause i coulda gone back to my job but never have for reasons of a female :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Lol, some people.

They are better cars in every possible way a car can be apart from weight.

Anyway good luck mate.