Left 4 Dead

Rik

Member +
Anyone got the demo for 360 or pc? Well good co-op game, i'll be on it later if anyone gets it an wants to play :D

ChrisGT

Member +
Anyone got the demo for 360 or pc? Well good co-op game, i'll be on it later if anyone gets it an wants to play :D

Got the PC demo waiting for me at home once I'm done with uni! Not played it yet but it looks good ! You ever play CS: Source Zombie Mod? Wonder if it'll be similar lol. I think the AI in L4D is pretty advanced though, should be scary! haha

Rik

Member +
Got the PC demo waiting for me at home once I'm done with uni! Not played it yet but it looks good ! You ever play CS: Source Zombie Mod? Wonder if it'll be similar lol. I think the AI in L4D is pretty advanced though, should be scary! haha

I played Zombie panic source and brain bread, they were ace zombie games. This is much better though, i've played it a few times now and its not been the same experience. Sometimes you get big groups of enemies in a location and its hectic as hell an then you'll come back to it another time, an nothing! Then they jump out at another place haha its awesome cool. Especially the gore, lots of nice gibbing :D

I hope they make a mod for the pc where you can have slow zombies as well, that would be cool for the romero fans! Defo a teamwork game, if you go off on your own you wont last 5 secs haha