Lenth of td04 decat

glanzanut

Lifer
I have a td04 flange here so im going to make up my own decat as it would be a doddle to fabricate. what im needing is one of you guys to do me a massive favour and measure from the centre of the top hole on the turbo side flange to the centre of the bottom hole on the exhaust side flange. so i can get the lenth of the decat. also are you guys using ct9 adjustable actuators on the td04 as actual td04 ones are about 130 quid brand new which is expensive :(
cheers :freddy:

Spoonz

Member +
I have a td04 flange here so im going to make up my own decat as it would be a doddle to fabricate. what im needing is one of you guys to do me a massive favour and measure from the centre of the top hole on the turbo side flange to the centre of the bottom hole on the exhaust side flange. so i can get the lenth of the decat. also are you guys using ct9 adjustable actuators on the td04 as actual td04 ones are about 130 quid brand new which is expensive :(
cheers :freddy:

what manifold are u using or isit an adaptor plate has it could be a different length