Leon cupra

buckfast

Fresh Recruit
anyone know wat the specs are on these,as on my way home from playing football i overtook him as he was going too slow and i just wanted to go home and get into the pub lol.so he kept up my ass so when we hit the dual carrage way i put the foot down and pulled away from him,but he caught back up to me in the 100 mark,i aint got alot done to the car just induction kit thats all atm the moment.Not impressed as i was told they are 2.0 turbo.

glanzaV195

Member +
if it were a petrol it would of been a 1.8 20v turbo, but a lot of them are dervs, 150bhp i think, if it were a cupra r tho it would be 225 bhp

Deano

Banned
Good on ya mate I think they have something like 240 hp some 180 hp their weight would let them down

Timmy

Member +
a cupra r i would eat you after around the 80 mark plus the handleing is better too. But a gt might just have the edge at slower speeds.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yup 1.8 turbo 225bhp... mate has a lovely red one... quick but boring power delivery.... very smooth and bland in my opinion......

yeah pretty even with a stock starlet till higher up say after 80/90mph he'll start making progress.....