Life after the starlet :):):):):):):):):):):

iamlegend

Member +
well just got back from birmingham with my dad to pick up my first supra took me and my dad 3 hours there and 3 hours back:d was a minted little road trip!! i am very happy with my purchase it is a pure beast:):):):):):innocent: picked it up from a older dude was really a genuine person and looked after it very well.

i have so many plans for this sup later on down the line i am getting it twin turbo,d by some one on the sup forum at a great price for now going to enjoy the n/a power, by god it can shift!!

i now own my dream car so chuffed :):)
shes only done 70,000miles. VERY clean only one little scuff on the door and thats it!

was well chuffed £40 of fuel done 180 miles which i think is really good for a 3litre!!

this was the 3rd supra i have seen and straight away when i seen it i said yes lol, 3rd time lucky i guess lol!!

here some pics of her:
04042010409.jpg

04042010411.jpg

04042010413.jpg

04042010414.jpg

04042010417.jpg

04042010419.jpg

04042010420.jpg

04042010424.jpg

04042010422.jpg

Last edited:

Russleh

Fresh Recruit
man everyones moving on to supras. its defo god telling me to get one :p. looks a good purchase mate. bet the drive home was more fun :rockon:

I love the photo of sum1 behind the supra looks great and love the big ass on the supras i want 1..best of luck m8

STARLET N/A

Member +
Looks in good nik. Wheels needing changing to sum heavy offset ones lol.

What plan you got for it? Manual conversion?

I would'nt be able to get rid of my starlet for an auto n/a supra. Looks well though but why not just buy a turbo one instead of going shite hawking with an auto n/a? Best of luck with it.

wesgt

Lifer
no i am keeping the auto thats why i got a auto ;)
later on down the line like i said ruther up! its getting TT :p

yeh wheels are a no no imo, look like oxygens!!! tt auto is no good, i know a lad that had one and he hated it, couldn't even dyno it because it wouldn't hold gear long enough :haha:

iamlegend

Member +
I would'nt be able to get rid of my starlet for an auto n/a supra. Looks well though but why not just buy a turbo one instead of going shite hawking with an auto n/a? Best of luck with it.

well becouse a supra is ALOT more of a car that a starlet any time of the day auto or not anywhooo insurance lad i am not paying 7 grand ;) futher down the line its getting TT!!!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
n/a supras are everything i dont want in a car ,big tax ,auto , heavy on petrol and slow lol ,sorry i just dont like them and cant see the point in getting one non turbo then doing the tt conversion would of being a lot easier and cheaper to get a tt then tune that :):)

wesgt

Lifer
well becouse a supra is ALOT more of a car that a starlet any time of the day auto or not anywhooo insurance lad i am not paying 7 grand ;) futher down the line its getting TT!!!

not slagging the car but an an supra isn't all that! i'd have to agree with corey, if i couldn't get the real thing i'd wait til i could

sanchez

Member +
Fair play mate, if thats what you want then good luck with it dude!

What are those wheels though? look cheap?

iamlegend

Member +
n/a supras are everything i dont want in a car ,big tax ,auto , heavy on petrol and slow lol ,sorry i just dont like them and cant see the point in getting one non turbo then doing the tt conversion would of being a lot easier and cheaper to get a tt then tune that :):)

not heavy on petrol and not slow, my starlet was drinking alot more fuel than the sup! conversion is going to be a really good price and i will get the n/a all prepared for the tt conversion ;)

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
wtf is with all the negative comments??? this supra looks mint and i would prefer a supra to a starlet any day of the week RWD FTW!!! there not slow even as an auto maybe you guys all drive 250+ bhp starlets to think this is slow?? my mate had one and it was unbelievably quick much quicker than my starlet was...:homer:

An n/a wank and drive is nowhere near the same craic no offence now dude this is just IMO. Your Starlet must have been a sow on petrol if your getting better millage out of a 3 liter auto but hey you have your opinion dude and as long as your happy who cares what others think. It is a sweet looking car at the end of the day Supras are the mac daddy happy motoring.:drive: