Lime green color code?

350ep70gr

Member +
Hi guys

I was 2 week away from my home due to a health prob of my father who was in hospital. Yesterday i went to my parents house where my starbo is.. and found a really bad crashed door...:(
So i deside quickly for a new fresh diy paintjob for the total car. Since it isnt my daily driver i deside i want it lime green with black roof ,hood,and back door.
My question is if anybody know a color number or a car who come original with this color by the factory.
I want a color like this..or something similar..

http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/geiger-corvette-z06-twin-turbo

Helpfull replys will be awarded as always.;)

Thanks in advance

Chris

350ep70gr

Member +
The focus rs lime green colour is 9GFE5ZA if thats any good to you.

Thanks this is what i am after!

well that sucks, sorry to hear, kawasaki ninja colour? 617 so a mate told me, cant be too sure though tbh !

I had an 636 lime green and tbh i would like it more bright if you know what i mean. Thanks for the input anyway.
Yea it was a bit same to start the new yaer like this..:(

But from the other side ..time for a new look again..;)

Chris

Dan_SV

Member +
try ford zn, ultimate lime. Thats the colour off the fiesta ztec s, pretty bright. Or u could ask your local motor factor to make u a custom colour!

350ep70gr

Member +
sorry to hear bud! :\

il make my best to send you that TPS on sat!! :)

No prob for the tps mate. Paint job will take me 2-3 months or so..!
I found an other door today for 80 euros but i will go extreme (as always) in the interior aswell and will take me some time...to finish what i have in my mind.
What piss me off is that i hadnt the chance for a brake in..not even for a simple drive..

Chris

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
No prob for the tps mate. Paint job will take me 2-3 months or so..!
I found an other door today for 80 euros but i will go extreme (as always) in the interior aswell and will take me some time...to finish what i have in my mind.
What piss me off is that i hadnt the chance for a brake in..not even for a simple drive..

Chris

leave the paintjob for now and do the running in dude!!

350ep70gr

Member +
try ford zn, ultimate lime. Thats the colour off the fiesta ztec s, pretty bright. Or u could ask your local motor factor to make u a custom colour!

Will make a custom one but since our local motor factor is very old i would like to tell him a number as a base.
I always make custom things...its my basic route..!

Chris

350ep70gr

Member +
leave the paintjob for now and do the running in dude!!

This isnt a possibility for me...cause a lot of conversation are rolling about my starbo and many people with other starlets are waiting for mine and dont want to ride it crashed or with a door on an other color..
People will laugh at me..and dont want this..:p
The other possibility is to brake it in for 2-3 nights really late but the missus will never believe i am brake in the car at 3 o clock in the morning...:p

Chris