Link G4 or Apexi Power FC? Greddy Porfec b or HKS EVC 6?

ok, getting the the engine put in, hopefuly in 2 and a half weeks. its going forged, away getting machining at the minute.

hopefully want to run a around 280 hp, had a blitz dsbc spec r, didnt hold boost well, so i sold it plus an emanage ultimate because i heard a standalone would be better.

link g4 ecu, any use? or power fc?

greddy profec b or hks evc 6? really want a evc 6 for the look of it etc, but i want a good boost controller

wastegate

Member +
Man Link G4 is much better ecu from power fc.The bad thing is that you need custom loom and power fc is plug n play..
Also haltech is similar ecu like Link G4 storm and i think cheaper..
Bolt ecu has boost controller!

John@ECC

Lifer
Here's another option, we have supplied and fitted lots of HKS F Con V Pro ecu's reciently and they will give you the option of running coil on plug if you ever wanted.

HKS F con ECU (2nd hand) £600
HKS F con Map sensor and harness £180
HKS Temp sensor £25
Modify loom and wire F con £384
HKS Universal F con loom £102.12
Nissan Skyline GTR TPS £66.66
Fitting and wiring GTR TPS £72
Motec wheel speed sensor £72
Fit and wire wheel speed sensor £144
ECC Remap, set launch control and nitrous control £450
Relay for NOS control £10
Wire relay for NOS control £48

Total £2153
ECC offer Total £2075 incl vat, fitted, mapped, launch control, NOS control and rolling road figures with the option of 4 switchable maps.

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
Link g4 storm is shit hot I'm tuning a Yaris t sport with a turbo on it with one ATM I love it also u can make a g4 plug in no probs very easy to wire up , with the g4 u can run any sensors u want any coils u want etc and any one can tune it ! The anti lag is the job on them lol