Link up for a friend

GTRob

Member +
Hey ppl, hope all are well.
i'm trying to find someone who can link up with a friend of mine who's staying in london for the next few months. hes a good friend, whos very much into motosports and just cars on a whole. He drives a red TM Evo6 atm and also has a mazda miata.
anyways he's stayin in kensington by olympia station to be exact and i would really love if someone could link with him for a santa pod event or maybe a track day or anything really, as he needs some friends to hang with while up there.

if anyone can, his name is David and is a very good friend and i would really appreciate it if someone could.

cheers
Robert

GTRob

Member +
Just bumping this up, can someone please help me by taking my friend out to get drunk :beer::beer::beer::cool:

Phil

Super Moderator
gotta be some members on here from london that would be up for this? have a wee meet maybe?

Phil

munday

Member +
I'm going to the pod within the next few weeks, he is welcome to come along as long he doesn't mind getting the train to letchworth (straight train ride from kings cross)

GTRob

Member +
I'm going to the pod within the next few weeks, he is welcome to come along as long he doesn't mind getting the train to letchworth (straight train ride from kings cross)

thanks for that, i'll try to get him to read this and organize with you if u don't mind. he is a good guy, run's a family owned liqur wholesale here and is in london taking a wine course. love's a good laugh and is one heck of a drinker :beer::beer: