little woods

Glanza24

Member +
You can track the orders online with them. There usually spot on with big items iv ordered with them or a day early. The have changed there delivery service to a courier with all item including the small item like trainers and iv had trouble with them being days late. But big iteams iv had a day or two before. So I think its luck really.

With paying them I use a family members account and there is a minimum monthly payments that are in place.

Hope it helps

can i just send them off the money every month lik? they may refuse me tho cos its an expensive order. fuck it il just wait and see lol thanks for the help bud repped

Glanza24

Member +
can i just send them off the money every month lik? they may refuse me tho cos its an expensive order. fuck it il just wait and see lol thanks for the help bud repped

Yeah they send you an invoice through the post and u pay in in the post office. Or you can do it direct debit. One thing though if your only paying off the minimum payment they add interest each month its a balls like could add like 30 quid a month. Id only really get stuff out there if I ran out of other options.

You should be able to find out you limit for being a new member off them and ur limit goes up and up if you bu more stuff.

but if i pay more than the minimum will i still have pay interest.. i knew it wasnt that easy lol. my limit is 350 and used it up in 5min

Glanza24

Member +
350 there should be much interested on that at all. I know it was about 30 quid of interest with about 800 to 1000 left to pay off so you shouldnt have much interest at all. 350 dosnt go far at all now days

350 wouldnt get you anywhere tbh. i taut i was gettin away without having to pay interest, they never said i had to . maced lol im only going to be payin about 10notes a week so how bad

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i use it myself mate, best way of gettin round the intrest is savin up the funds as you go on a buy now pay nothing for a year. then when it comes round its there too be paid. plus then your arranty on stuff restarts when its paid in full :)

an there pretty good with delivery normally call you a week or so in advance if any issues :)

i use it myself mate, best way of gettin round the intrest is savin up the funds as you go on a buy now pay nothing for a year. then when it comes round its there too be paid. plus then your arranty on stuff restarts when its paid in full :)

an there pretty good with delivery normally call you a week or so in advance if any issues :)

id rather pay it by the month tbh because i cant save . soon as i get money i spend it so wouldnt be able do that lol

they rejected my things, they said i could spend 350euro and now they sayin i have give deposit and re aply. have wait 5 days for the slip to give deposit and then re aply. thats bullshit lol

danb87

South East England Area Rep
adapt too savin the money, n i didn even have a job wen i started using them. lol was using what was leftof savings lol. now i dont buy anthing i cant afford lol

Arnold

Lifer
Littlewoods ballsed up my first order so haven't used them since. Since then i've also discovered how expensive they are compared to other retailers.

Littlewoods ballsed up my first order so haven't used them since. Since then i've also discovered how expensive they are compared to other retailers.

ya they are expensive alrite, i ordered a 32inch tv for 289euro and i checked on it again and now its sayin 389euro, robbing cunts