Livesport Fitting

ralphy

Member +
HI guys just received my livesport spoiler but dont have a clue how to much it was just wondering how you all fitted yours ??

Mike

danb87

South East England Area Rep
tiger seal i belive its called is menna be very good. i hope too be gettin a spoiler in the next month or so.

the bullet

Member +
tiger seal as the lads said and there's two bolts at the top of each corner but for added security i'd put a few self tapper screw so she don't come loose !!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
tiger seal as the lads said and there's two bolts at the top of each corner but for added security i'd put a few self tapper screw so she don't come loose !!

do they come with the holes already for the bolts? an with the self tappers, where wud u put them?

cheers

ralphy

Member +
u have to drill it your self on the spoiler :)

I cant believe u only put seal on it tho :S like soing high speeds worried it will fall off :(

Mike

the bullet

Member +
do they come with the holes already for the bolts? an with the self tappers, where wud u put them?

cheers

well on the glanza there is like a small vent on the side panels which you can drill threw

so i stuck two of them in each vent :) for fear it wud fall off lol

the holes are only marked out so ya know where to screw them in on the top corners dude

shayne