lol honda

Deano

Banned
I hate hondas bloody ricers that try racing everyone and they get absolutely wasted by about 30 car lengths and make up a weak excuse about how their vtec didn't kick in and how their 747 wing made them lose speed get those handbags ready lol lmao I found that video to be a bloody crackup reckon it sums up vtecs owners perfectly :p

Craig

Lifer
I hate hondas bloody ricers that try racing everyone and they get absolutely wasted by about 30 car lengths and make up a weak excuse about how their vtec didn't kick in and how their 747 wing made them lose speed get those handbags ready lol lmao I found that video to be a bloody crackup reckon it sums up vtecs owners perfectly :p

Honda's are good cars...

Anyway - Video was amazing :D

Derek

Lifer
HAHA Very good video, i get exactly like that when im in my vtecyo. Thaught it was hulk hogans son at first.

glanzaV195

Member +

that teg in that video would piss on you glanza with your cripple shifter transmission.
not all honda owners are the same thanks.