Look!! Sexy parts!! Ep82+ep91

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingyglanza

Member +
For sale: Carbon fibre reverse bonnet scoop.

Item Condition: Excellent used.

Price and price conditions: SOLD.

Extra Info: Genuine carbon reverse bonnet scoop, a must for those running front mount intercoolers. The idea of these vents is to keep water from dripping in onto the spark plugs and leads and letting warm air out. Only selling as i need to free up some money.

Pictures:
PICT3245.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT3246.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: PM me

For sale: DASTEK UNICHIP+BOOST SENSOR

Item Condition: Excellent used.

Price and price conditions: SOLD!!

Extra Info: I brought this a little while ago with the intention of fitting it to my glanza but somthings come up and need to free up some money. The boost sensor alone is supposed to be over £100 let alone the unichip itself. So many features and supposed to be on par if not slightly better than the e-manage blue. Needs wiring but ive spoken to dastek and they have said its less than £20

Pictures:
PICT3250.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free

For sale: Toyota Glanza EP91 fog lights 1998/1999 spec

Item Condition: Almost brand new 2000miles old max!

Price and price conditions: £90 delivered

Extra Info: Bought these direct from toyota costing me quite a bit more than this. I had them fitted to my 1996/1997 front bumper, these totally transformed the front end of my car and made it look so much more modern.
I have since replaced them with brake cooling ducts.

Pictures:
PICT3247.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT3248.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT3249.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: PM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: free.

For sale: DO-LUCK braided brake lines.

Item Condition: Brand spanking new

Extra Info: Bought these from sumo power a few weeks ago as i thought the brake lines on my car where cheap un-branded crap but when i went to fit these the other day and found out they was TOMS so i have no need for these brake lines. This is a full set with all new copper washers and stainless steel fittings. Oh and the all important sticker!

Pictures:
PICT3253.jpg
[/IMG]

For sale: COOL IT. THERMO-TEC HEAT WRAP. 1" x 50ft

Item Condition: Brand spanking new, unopened.

Price and price conditions: SOLD!.

Extra Info: Brand new black heat wrap, ideal for exhaust manifolds as its only 1 inch thick rather than the usual 2 inches.

Pictures:
PICT3258.jpg
[/IMG]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Free.

For sale: Toyota CT9 turbo

Item Condition: Looks almost new.

Price and price conditions: £80+paypal fees.

Extra Info: Ive had this sitting around for quite a while, I bought it as a backup for when my oil seals went on my CT9B but when they did finally go i decided to go the K24 route.
I gave it a clean up when i got it but it was already a very clean unit. I also ported the inlet then put it in a box and forgot all about it. There is quite a bit of play but there was no oil or cracks in the exhaust housing etc. I bought it as fully working and boosting without smoke off of an auto ep82 just in from jap land that the company got as a breaker. I am unsure of this as i havnt had the chance to test it. Comes with water feeds and standard actuator.
Ive been as honest as i can be.

Pictures:
londontrip172.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip171.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip175.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip174.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: PM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: FREE

For sale: OMORI JDM 52MM GAUGES x2

Item Condition: Used.

Price and price conditions: £35 ono delivered + paypal.

Extra Info: Omori JDM 52mm oil pressure and water temp gauges, have been well used but bought these in working order from japan. They glow up green and come with all sensors etc.

Pictures:
londontrip177.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip176.jpg
[/IMG]

For sale: 2X 2.5" STAINLESS STEEL 45 DEGREE BENDS.

Item Condition: Brand spanking.

Price and price conditions: £25 delivered for the pair + paypal.

Extra Info: Bought these along with a few other bends to make my exhaust. They are made of marine grade 316l stainless steel and are very expensive to buy. They are both 45degree angles.

Pictures:
londontrip166.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip165.jpg
[/IMG]

For sale: LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOY PULLEYS!

Item Condition: New and used.

Extra Info: Brand new crank pulley from NST in the USA costing me over £100 on its own!! The rest have been on my car sat on my driveway since last june.
All are in bare alloy apart from the waterpump pulley thats anodised blue.
Lightweight Pulley Set (All Four) for all Toyota Starlet EP82 and EP91 Turbo models.

Lightweight pulley kits designed specifically for the 4efte engines. Manufactured from originals and made from strong alloy. These pulleys will give a better throttle response adding torque and BHP.

The idea of the lightweight pulley sets is simply . The lighter the pulley, the more rotating mass you are freeing up from the crankshaft which in turns reduces load, increases torque and performance. Extremely strong items precisionally made.

The one pictured is the crank pulley as the rest i will be taking off my car 2moz eve.

INCLUDED:

Crank pulley. (silver)
Power Steering pulley. (silver)
Alternator pulley. (silver)
Water Pump pulley. (blue)

These are £287+delivery from toytuning.com!!!

Pictures:
londontrip179.jpg
[/IMG]
londontrip180.jpg
[/IMG]

MORE TO BE ADDED INCLUDING K24 TURBO KIT, HDI ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER, FULL SET OF LIGHTWEIGHT PULLEYS AND MORE. KEEP CHECKING BACK

Last edited:

Shorty

Member +
who cares! wheres the K24 kit damn you!!!

lol whats the uni chip mapped for? are these easy to fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.