Super Moderator
full power fc kit and reverse bonnet vent:

DSC00226.jpg

thanks smore :rockon:

dac69er

Super Moderator
ah great news dude!!!

did you like my art of packing? lol

your packing was as good as ever mate, cant fault it. you seem to have the knack of packaging it really well but still allowing it to be opened easily :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
when would you be thinking about wanting it anyway? i still want to get the car rolling roaded with the powerfc mapped for the car and then the JAM just for a comparisson for the site in the future

riko666

Member +
when would you be thinking about wanting it anyway? i still want to get the car rolling roaded with the powerfc mapped for the car and then the JAM just for a comparisson for the site in the future

Heh, it's no problem chappy, was just attempting a guilt trip :p Once I finish paying for the ECU I'm purchasing I'm allowed to reveal it...rather rare i'm told

dac69er

Super Moderator
ah right, you bought one already. didnt realise. was it one of those really rare ones tht you can find on the hyper revs mag? saw one of them on ebay not long ago, went quite cheap i think

riko666

Member +
not quite that rare - i know of one other person on this forum with the Same ECU, but the seller requested I keep it quiet for now

dac69er

Super Moderator
was a farina racing ecu that i saw on ebay i think.

i reckon you have either a SARD or a TOMS ecu ;)