Look whose on the mlr..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
he was on uksc the other day asking for a sportif/sr for less than £600. he's a f*cking pillock and i hope he ain't allowed back.

gv1.3

Admin
no disrespect to the thread owner but he will love the fact we are talking about him on here so this is going to the muppet section where he belongs.

gv1.3

Admin
UPDATE: Cal had previously received a 6 month ban for his actions on the site with a warning not to set up another account

Cal set up another account under the user gtt180 with a different IP and has now had both accounts deleted and received a permanent ban.

Cal has broken away from his young innocent childish persona and has slung abuse via msn which I have now just blocked him on.

Cal has also advised me that tgtt.com is shit and he will carry on doing whatever he likes on UKSC... I would like to warn UKSC that he is now planning on spamming their boards so they may wish to take a similar stance as tgtt.com, members of UKSC feel free to advise admin over at our neighbouring site.

Thanks,

Dylan

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Ah the wheels have screached to a hault on cal's reign of terror, LOL.

Well he was given multiple warnings as well as chances. he brought it on himself in all honesty

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
Blocked on my MSN too, keeps asking me the random-est of questions, amongst talking utter shite :)

hes blocked with me aswell, he was going on about how he was going to TD04 his car etc... then in the same sentence tells me he doesn't have a job or any money lol -_- he really does my head in.

Gilly2006

Member +
My registration number is NCC1701A Can you please tell me how i can get a bigger turbo for my na cells. lamo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.