Lookin for 5efhe Harness...

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
Lookin for 5efhe Harness...(or 4efte harness)

I am in the process of getting things together for my project build and I am gonna run a 5efhe with a turbo, I have the fhe ECU, but I dont have a harness for it. I have a DIS 5efe, not sure if I could just try and find a harness to replace that one, of if I should just try to rewire the 5efe harness instead.

So does anyone have, or know where I can get, a 5efhe harness?
if not, point me in a direction for making the 5efe harness work, Thanks.

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Hey man, should recognise me from TO :D

Anyway, it'll be a bit difficult for you to find a harness to be honest, there's barely any Cynos'/Seras being broken for parts. Your best bet would be to search eBay UK for Seras and Cynos' being broken - there's one guy on there that usually has a Sera being broken (sera4lyfe is the username), he's worth a shot

fowcbler

Fresh Recruit
yeah i recognize ya... so what u mean UK ebay? Just ebay with postings from the UK of what? You wouldnt happen to know if I could get ahold of BYP in florida for some options would ya?

riko666

Member +
Yeah - search for UK auctions as it'd be nearly impossible to find them in the States. BYP would be a good option as they make some custom harnesses - contact GT_REVVA on TO or there's another guy...forget his username, but they call him "Dr. Tweek", he made a lot of custom harnesses too!

speedfreaq

Member +
the 4efte harness is a very near fit for the 5efhe...
very little mods needed to work..

the air temp sensors are at different locations on both looms
and you will need to mod the loom for the wire that controls the ACIS actuator