Looking for a good place

tom_hunt

Member +
Hi all

I'm currently looking in to getting another Glanza (or GT).
Iv been searching and either I'm just plain old stupid or I'm not looking in the right places.

Do any of you no any good garages that have a good stock of Starlets?
Would prefer in the Midlands but would travel.

Hope you can help :)

Thanks

Tom

To be honest there aren't that many,

There is WRC sales or Keighley Trade Centre at Bradford (many people have had problems) they hold a few starlets, i got mine from there no problem but have heard bad things.

Then most other jap/import car places have 1/2 in. better off buying private.

Plenty to go at in the for sale section at awesome prices

Hope this helps

tom_hunt

Member +
To be honest there aren't that many,

There is WRC sales or Keighley Trade Centre at Bradford (many people have had problems) they hold a few starlets, i got mine from there no problem but have heard bad things.

Then most other jap/import car places have 1/2 in. better off buying private.

Plenty to go at in the for sale section at awesome prices

Hope this helps

WRC Sales have got a nice one in at the min but Iv heard bad things that puts me off them.

I might just look into Importing one myself, not to sure yet!

Thanks

Tom

cameroon95

Member +
my glanza is from wrc car sales.

No problems really what so ever, the trd suspension was too hard but im really pleased with it(year later)

They are quite expensive there but i would buy again.

cameroon95

Member +
That 98 black for 4495 is a very reasonable price for the age and condition-most of the cars are spotless. I paid 5 for mine and it had higher milege and didn't have as good suspension.
The silver one with the red interior is a bit rubbish though.

I paid

dantheman

Member +
every car ive seen from wrc has been accident repaired.. and im told that they buy alot of their stock which have been in light accidents, so get them very cheap, repair them and then sell on. :rolleyes:

richglanzav

Member +
hi mate have u tried midlands performance car sales? in walsall. i live in cannock in midlands and thats where i found the first starlet i eva went in and fell in love with them and neva looked back lol.

but they had a good few starlets last time i went down. was quite a while ago tho so cud have some new ones i dunno.

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/72555/carshowroom.htm

theres the link dnt think its workin for sum reason goes to autotrader, but give him a bell sure he can help ya out.

lleey2k4

Member +
hi mate have u tried midlands performance car sales? in walsall. i live in cannock in midlands and thats where i found the first starlet i eva went in and fell in love with them and neva looked back lol.

but they had a good few starlets last time i went down. was quite a while ago tho so cud have some new ones i dunno.

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/72555/carshowroom.htm

theres the link dnt think its workin for sum reason goes to autotrader, but give him a bell sure he can help ya out.

Is that the 1 in Wednesbury Rich over the road from Carcraft? As they have moved to an unknown place lol as i went down the other week and all the shutters were down and no Daitoku sign up.

richglanzav

Member +
yeh mate lol spot on... :eek: omg where have they gone i used to go down there loads and look at all the skylines and evos etc they had aswell as the starlets lol. hmmmm wonder where theyved buggerd off to :confused: