Looking for a Jam ECU......

vissen23

Member +
Hi to everyone

I am looking for a jam ECU to buy for my glanza EP91 and how much it is?If anyone have any idea pls let me know because im going to go for track days soon.

Thank you

glanzaturbo86

Fresh Recruit
jam ecu

hi mate i just sold one for £350 but i think that maybe a little cheap. expect to pay up to 700 euros for one. imo i would go for a emanage or summate similiar if u want a perfect set up. the jam ecu is totally awesome tho and u will not be dissapointed with one but all depends what u are runnin.

lee

affy

Lifer
hi mate i just sold one for £350 but i think that maybe a little cheap. expect to pay up to 700 euros for one. imo i would go for a emanage or summate similiar if u want a perfect set up. the jam ecu is totally awesome tho and u will not be dissapointed with one but all depends what u are runnin.

lee

that was cheap indeed, i sold mine for £450 delivered

they are hard to find these days, very good ecu's

you'l jsut have to keep a sharp eye out as once they are on sale they usaully go within minutes lol

BallıGee

Member +
i dont know why people want too waste there money on these ecu why not get a piggyback ecu and tune to what u got Aghhh.

affy

Lifer
i dont know why people want too waste there money on these ecu why not get a piggyback ecu and tune to what u got Aghhh.

there are dierent levels of tuning, some wil prefer high tuning and some wil prefer safe but good levels of tunning i.e 200ish mark hence why japenese made these ecu's to self learn about the car,

they have a aggressive mapping and good choce for running 1bar (i did once) so dont hink they are a waste of money lol

jam are quality stuff :rockon:

glanzaturbo86

Fresh Recruit
i totally agree. these are great and i would reccomend them to anybody who is running between 200-250ish hp. my mate ran one on his car td04 standard internals and no other fueling mods at 1.2 bar of boost and my god it was rappid and run perfect

Fantasic if you DONT want to spend £50 for a remap each time you change your air filter or something stupidly cheap that will knock off you precious "map" like these piggybacks...

CMR

Member +
I might eventually go emanage or w/e, but at the moment the JAM ecu is perfect for me... Simply plug and play, dont need to go get it wired in, then setup for my mods.. etc.

They will pretty much fuel anything a CT9 or CT9 hybrid will throw at it, and people have run bigger turbo's on them as well.

Very underrated ecu's IMO.

Ted

Member +
i think they do a good job for what they are. until someone actually finds out exactly how much they are capable of adjusting noone can say they are crap.