Looking for a new home: EP91 Glanza Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlanzaMarvin

Member +
For Sale: 1996 EP91 Glanza

So the sad day has finally come. As the girlfriend and I are expecting a little one due november, the Starlet finally has to move to make room.

We already have a family car, but lack of funds has made it impossible for me to continue working on the EP and helping it achieve its ultimate glory.

So I want her to find a new home, some new caring hands that will love her as I did.

Item Condition:

Starlet Glanza EP91, first reg in J-Land 14/02/1996
Then came to me via Ireland.
1.3 4EFTE in full working condition
Mods: APEXi turbo timer - MC Monster House C-pillar bar - Monster Motorsport Cooling Panel - 3 point rear strut brace - Oreca deep dish suede steering wheel (brand new) - Oreca steering wheel hub (never used) - Raid HP suede steering wheel (as new) - big-ass rev counter - sports exhaust (looks to be Kakimoto, but unsure) - lowered front and back - original gear shift thing - second gear shift thing with short shifter (C's), Tegiwa 90mm shift lever extension and Momo Atomik gear lever - Mazda RX7 intercooler in nigh perfect condition - Tegiwa bonnet spacers (25mm) - aftermarket blow off valve - Power Enterprise mushroom air filter

The bad:

Front left shock absorber has just started leaking (easy fix)
Big scratch on left-side body (see pics)
front and rear bumper will have to be resprayed as they're dead with stonechips
Sideskirts have been painted blue by me, so yeah... bad paintjob.
It's lacking its interior

The good:
Fully serviced not even 1500km ago - oil change, new spark plugs (Denso iridium grade 7s), new brakes (discs and pads all around), all the belts changed. Invoices and stamps from Toyota themselves to prove it.
Its whole interior will be given to you along with all the screws so you can put it back in (all carpets, sound deadening, plastics, radio, speakers, spare wheel, rear seats etc)
Comes with standard Glanza seats and a set of good-condition Lancer Evo 3 Recaros (same look as optional Toyota Recaros, but different pattern on the back and buttrests)
Set of kerbed silver Wolfrace 15" alloys with alright Yokohama tyres that came with the car + set of perfect condition DOTZ 15" alloys with as new Falken tyres

Car has done 92230 original kilometres, so about 57310 miles.

Price:

I'm looking to get 2500 EUR for the lot.

Pictures:

The scratch:

20042011071.jpg

10042011040.jpg

Misc:

10042011039.jpg

15032011517.jpg

13032011506.jpg

12032011497.jpg

04052011128.jpg

Contact: PM on here, or mail me at marvin.schmit@yahoo.com cell phone +352621143815 (Luxembourg)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred, but can come your way if not too far.

### EDIT: Forgot that it's also got a new Exedy clutch and flywheel ###

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.