Looking for another starlet ep82 or ep91

Starlet_EP82

Member +
Hey guys sold my car couple of days ago regret it now but oh well what can you do. Once you buy a starlet you cant leave them lol so any nice cheap ep82 or ep91's going might go for a ep91

bigdoods

Member +
any interest in building you own? i have a mint shell for sale needs a few bits such as
-engine+ gearbox
-front break callipers
-front seats
-suspension
-wheels
-two wing mirrors

and shed be perfect

Starlet_EP82

Member +
there is no price yet! how much are you wanting to spend

About 2300 2400

any interest in building you own? i have a mint shell for sale needs a few bits such as
-engine+ gearbox
-front break callipers
-front seats
-suspension
-wheels
-two wing mirrors

and shed be perfect

hmmm might be interested if the price is right

thats a bit to much for me i just sold my 1995 ep82 clean exapmle £2300

Julian-ep91

Member +
id want alot more than that for mine, you will only be able to get a bog standard ep82 for that sort of money

Starlet_EP82

Member +
mate cheap ones went on piston heads they are sold now i rang em but they gone. theres one on uksc for 2500 very nice in white but hes not replying so you can get some if you look around

Starlet_EP82

Member +
Youd have to be a retard to sell an ep91 for 2400

not really mate retarded for what if some needs cash theyll reduce price like i sold my clean clean 1995 £2300 i could have easilly got £3000 £2900 for it but lwhen u need the money it happens

Starlet_EP82

Member +
thats tru mate end of day its your car no 1 can say how much to sell it for apart from you.. i just want another starlet lol dont want to spend that much becasue i have another car that is costing alot