looky what i treated myself too! :)

cantbassed

Member +
DSC01266.jpg

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

this was among other things, but this is all what you can see.

other was up-graded clutch, cusco flywheel, hks actuator, fuel pump and some more bits of which iv forgotten. and a de-cat!

goldenvtr

Member +
Thats a VERY nice looking upgrade to the standard rail setup, guessing its a starting point to a engine bay makeover? :cool:

cantbassed

Member +
Wow you lucky git, where the hell did you get that fuel rail from?

secret ;)

yes, should be doing a nice clear up on engine bay, looking very tatty! wanting cam cover to be painted ford imperial blue. just saving up so i can pay off, current applications and a re-map. only thing which is goin to let me down is exhaust, but that can be sorted at a later date.

feels like driving a new car. really need to get used to the clutch and flywheel. :(

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Whats the point of an after market fuel rail? I mean whats the advantage over stock? Apart from looks sexy obviously!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Well the point is to have more volume of fuel to feed the injectors..

Trust me it is possible, that the fuel rail empties itself, b4 the pump can fill it..

Very nice hks fuel rail.. i wonder where u found it :D

kon

Kelly

Member +
Well the point is to have more volume of fuel to feed the injectors..

Trust me it is possible, that the fuel rail empties itself, b4 the pump can fill it..

Very nice hks fuel rail.. i wonder where u found it :D

kon

surely an uprated pump solves that problem?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
it helps but the fuel rain can only hold a certain amount.

put it simple on a 5e we had huuge fuel starvation problems so we had to upgrade the fuel rail (he was using sard 660cc inejctors) 2 pumps one in tank & one inline in a swirl tank ;)

kon

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Are they really that rare? i just did a google search and the first page to come up has em. £225. did a search for ep91 HKS fuel rail

cantbassed

Member +
i got it from someone i send my car to, to get up-graded and mapped etc. i got it for alot cheaper than that and also told that hks dont make these any more and are not in there new catalog for the starlet. i looked at it before it went on, and the hole (sorry for wording) is alot bigger than that of the standard fuel rail. the fastners are goodrich ones aprantly, as they have GGG engraved on the side of them.

thankyou for the comments people!