Front bumper
grille
square headlights or quadlights
indicators
rear lights
ct9
standard downpipe
standard ecu

And thats it for now i think so what you got people im a student so get ya bargains out

Thanks for looking, Rich

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
I am needing

Front bumper
grille
square headlights or quadlights
indicators
rear lights
ct9
standard downpipe
standard ecu

And thats it for now i think so what you got people im a student so get ya bargains out

Thanks for looking, Rich
I've got a standard Cat/Downpipe mate, doesnt include a O2 sensor but is in good working condition.

~Nick

Rich

Member +
dont really wanna go that far for the turbo though mate as i've been offered a td04 for 80 from a guy near me.

how much you looking for nick

cheers

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
dont really wanna go that far for the turbo though mate as i've been offered a td04 for 80 from a guy near me.

how much you looking for nick

cheers
Well ive got it up forsale for £35 collected mate as its a bit of a heavy lump lol, i can get something around that from the scrapyard for it so not really open to offer's on it.

Cheers

turbo-dan

Member +
£40 mate collected or can arange delivery but dont think it will be to bad as mine aint that heavy maybe as its been gutted any color u want mate if you want it can have it blasted painted and posted wensday

heat prof paint obviosly

Rich

Member +
would you take 40 delivered mate in white and i'll have it?, can pay you now if you got paypal

turbo-dan

Member +
depends on cost of delivery i will find out 2moro mate and white is no prob you aint far away from me mate ya no could meet you half way any reason for a drive is good lol

Rich

Member +
are you in grimsby mate cos thats two and a half hours away lol, let me know tomorrow on the postage if you want,

cheers

turbo-dan

Member +
which way do you go and how fast do you drive lol i can do it in just over a hour but normally hour and a half tops

tomo330

Member +
kit

i have the standard side skirts rear and front bumper... only thing is i had to cut the front bumper the make room for my front mount!!! got a new kit so my old one is for sale!!!
1zmcustom131.jpg

Last edited:

Rich

Member +
got any other bits mate, think posting will be cheaper unless theres anything else you'v got