Lsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George611

Member +
Right peeps i need help finding an lsd or lsd box i dont really wanna spend 700 notes on a new diff so cheaper the better i dont mind rebuilding a box!

baconfrys

Member +
not the box just the diff but comes with everything ie diff housing plates ect ect i was shocked! according to my local dealer 2 weeks tops he could have it

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
Possibly the standard diff? As the the OEM LSD box doesn't have a true LSD, more an extra vicious coupling module, that as far as I am aware isn't removable?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
nope deffenetly the toyota standard lsd, yes it is like a vicious idea but still the trd lsd

im confused, the standard lsd comes as part of the factory optional LSD box, or is it a TRD LSD you can get? I couldnt see a toyota dealer selling a TRD LSD, never mind for £380

George611

Member +
But the oem lsd came in a different box with that alien bit on the back of the casing to be able to house it :S

baconfrys

Member +
ok now i am confused... i went into my toyota dealer asked about a repair kit for my diff, they couldnt get it for me for some reason, they looked at the computer and there was an option with or without lsd, they ticked with lsd and then gave me a price for the lsd so is the optional extra from factory diff not the same as the trd diff? i thought they were just the same??