M.A.R Free standing kickboxing bag

Yeti

Member +
For sale: M.A.R Free standing kickboxing bag

Item Condition: Good condition. The punchbag itself is in excellent condition, no stains, marks or tears. Some minor teeth marks where my sis's puppy dog nibbled on it...but this is right at the base of the bag and cannot really be seen. The base where you fill with sand/water, the zip is damaged (see pic, it wont fully zip up). Nothing major as the sand will still hold without falling out, but wouldn't hold water obviously. If you can stitch you could easily stitch on a new zipper and it would be perfect.
The "spring" which allows this to bounce back and forth is fine, just needs regreasing.
Does not include sand.

Price and price conditions: £80 Collection only

Extra Info: Where I had originally bought the bag http://www.qualitymartialarts.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?prodId=164

This is a great bag which you can more of less move just about anywhere, its fully waterproof so no issues having it out side. NOTE: I'd recommend this for more speed and high+low combo attacks, rather just a heavy punching bag. Fantastic for practising low kicks and high kicks! Don't get me wrong you can whack this as hard as you want, filled with sand the base will never budge, just my recommendation.

If anyone is starting up kickboxing/muay thai or mma, this is a great bag for high and low strikes. No need to drill holes into your wall and no big stand required taking up unnecessary room. Plus this is extremely portable and fine for outdoor or indoor use.

Pictures:

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Contact Details: PM me please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only sorry, just to big and heavy (Must weight 30-40kg's at least not including sand)
The base does bolt off the bag. So if collecting I can have this split to allow you to fit it in your car. (Bag itself is about 6ft)

Last edited:

Yeti

Member +
BUMP taking offers. Dont make me give this to my bro...he'll only put it in his garage and never use it lol.