***made vid of the EP85***

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
it is a fucking beast that car. looking much better with the sprayed fmic i think. Im sure i will get down some time for an ep85 meet dude.

KrissyB

Member +
Now now dudes 2010 is what it's all about with K-Bizzle taking to the Drag strip to lay down some 1/8mile times.... OPS thats Malta I mean 1/4 mile times:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p.

el_man

Fresh Recruit
simon i got the other vid showing both of us going at the same time and i pull about 3 car length's by the 60ft marker:p

get some racing videos up!! gotta say one of my favourite of not the best starlet going! keep that G thang up i`ll deffo have to come meet you guys i dont live far from ya

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
get some racing videos up!! gotta say one of my favourite of not the best starlet going! keep that G thang up i`ll deffo have to come meet you guys i dont live far from ya

cheer's mate, so were about's are you from, were always about ashford staines bedfont way's

el_man

Fresh Recruit
im from chingford about 25mins from southend and lakeside so im floating around sometimes, we will have to do a santa pod trip once the weather brightens up! im trying to come down on sat but i got a mates bday