Fresh Recruit
[
DSC00342.jpg

JJUUU.jpg

STARLET1.jpg

JGGGU.jpg

JGGGUU.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

ive sorted a few more things out bonnet lines up on lights now .got sideskirts .do you think i should remove the strip on the side ...

toy-turbo

Fresh Recruit
do you not think strip maches rims . i think i will take it of hmmmnnnn. if you look on last pic the bonnet doesnt line with the lights .it does now. any one no were i can get a set of toms rear spats

Last edited:

toy-turbo

Fresh Recruit
thanx mate . yea i think there gona have to come off .didnt want to take them off incase i didnt like it. after a grooling two years finding some sideskirts. and a drive all over the country .i think they would look better of when i put the skirts on

Fro

Member +
Front end is actually perfect!

Im with you on that one, front end looks mint. Love how the bofore and after pics are in the same place!
I like the strip, dunno bout the size of the wheels, i think they could grow on me cause they suit the car and colour.

Nice car :)

toy-turbo

Fresh Recruit
i got some name calls when i first bought it and turned up on site every one i new .granny car . what am i doin in that. lol

G5EGM

Lifer
Well done man that looks well nice in that colour......not sure bout the strip down the side...makes it different i suppose - could always colour code it? coz it will protect ur doors!

Lawrence

Member +
Thats smart from front, big wheels on small car looks a little chavtastic defo take strip off. I love seeing these granny to turbo conversions :) its a hell of a tranformation. well done.