Man.. i hate my car

Phil

Super Moderator
for various reasons ^^ so i just thought id share this little grump.

that is all.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
she hates this whole modified arrangement lol

she goes fast the odd time, but she spends more time kicking and screaming.

brakes are :(

welds are gone on the mani/screamer :(

meh............................

GT_Irl

Member +

:( mines the same, constant struggle too have her running right.

At the moment I have a boost leak too find, idling issues and my mani's looking the worse for wear:(

Im sick of throwing money at her.

Oh the joys of owning a modified car!

hang in there bud, she'l do something to make you love her again before you know it:)

GTti

Member +
At least you don't have a 16v Clio that showers you Clarkson US style, then again the comfortable seats and driving position make up for it.

Starlet_SR

Fresh Recruit
I'm drivin a Starlet SR, know F**K all about her really, kinda know the basics, but was wondering if anyone could help with her.

She drives great in the warm weather but when its cold she looses serious power and is very sluggish.

Also when i hold it at 1900rpm it starts to kick like a learner in first gear,

Anyone Help?

iamrab

Member +
KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!!

just think when u get her running right the fun u will have plus its just a minor set back lol

Ted

Member +
chin up mate, big power starlets are always troublesome but worth it. if it was easy anyone could do it( like tuning an evo- yes youve got big power but everyones done it and every part is bolt on, hardly impressing anyone)

A

Animal GT

best car ever last week.lol

nah thats life mate..its only the begining for ya...
money pits is a understatement

Member +

what mani you using?

aaronw

Member +
mine is pissin me off just now too,my mani has been rewielded god knows how many times in the last 2months,everytime its wielded another crack appears,been bad luck with the mani and decat from the start.

Collett

Fresh Recruit
I know the feeling to dude :( i feelfor you!! I have idling Issues, boost leak, dodgy front bumper .... the list goes on as soon as i get one thing sorted another appears. Im determined to get it running sweet tho!! Keep the faith

weakboy2

Member +
i run an old skool wepr ewg mani, its cracked a few times but thats beasting it out on track all day!! get some decent engine mounts guys, it helps a lot (powerflex)

Rory

Lifer
The joys of rewelding crap stainless manifolds.

mine is pissin me off just now too,my mani has been rewielded god knows how many times in the last 2months,everytime its wielded another crack appears,been bad luck with the mani and decat from the start.

Hang in Phil, we have all been there.
I can safely say the tail end of last year and all this year ive had no stupid issues with mine, and ive owned it scince Feb 2005!! :p