Manchester meet 6th Feb

Markoos

Member +
Hi all,

i am arranging what looks to be shaping up as quite a large jap meet at the moment and would like to invite all to come and put your names down.

this meet takes place behind the krispie kremes drive thru near the trafford centre :D and they aaaaaaaaaaaalways have free samples lol!

On a serious not Please be aware that as per usual we are not meeting to be a bunch of barry boys and act like chavs so that we get kicked off so if you intend to do this you will be asked to leave.

Date - 06/02/2010
time - 1pm
location - can behind krispie kremes and next to costco by the trafford centre.

I know alot of you will think that this will be pointless with being so close to the trafford centre but this car park is always empty, ever over christmas it was dead :O

current list:

Mr2 club:

1) Markoos
2)MARTINROBINSON (Maybe)
3) vc_1985 mr2 tubby (4 through to 9 are this guys mates)
4) Type R
5) evo
6)Scoody
7)Scooby
8)Glanza
9)Starlet

RX8 club List:

1) Markoos
2)Jang + Maz

350Z:

1) Markoos
2) Clarkie34 (provisionally)
3) M13KYF
4) Digsy (provisionally)
5) Marzman (hopefully not!!!) -------- He's hoping to have sold his car by then

supra club:

1) Markoos
2)Matt H (maybe)
3)Tooley
4)Jake supra (maybe)

our list:

1)cheshireglanza
2)Markoos
3)Craig_N
4)DavidAshton
5)Rickstar
6)lukEp + chris
7)Batmanglanza
8)Newbe
9) Kennedy (possibly)
10) Bluebear
11)Craig_SR
12)lukerobz
13)naf

Tgtt:

1)
2)
3)
4)

all are welcome so please come along and have a good time :D

Markoos

ashygt

Member +
i think il get on this,not been to a meet for a while,should be good to chat to some starlet owners.

stu.

Markoos

Member +
Hi guys,

glad to see some interest for this from tgtt :)

please correct this list if i have missed anyone:

1)Markoos
2)kelly (maybe)
3)ashygt
4)mcloed (pending mot lol)
5)shib786

Civic life are more than welcome and so are you mate, the thing i am trying to avoid is people turning up that will sit reving their engines constantly making trouble and having us removed from the site :)

If everyone on the list comes then will be a great meet!

Markoos

Markoos

Member +
good stuff mate, could you do me a favour and keep this post updated with the civic life list aswell then? cheers.

get ya name down craig :D

Shib786

Member +
Not much interst from Civiclife tbh as they have another meet on the same day, how is this going with your side anyway? big turnout? im gathering some mates and we will be convoyin down i guess.

Markoos

Member +
No worries shib.

i'll be posting up a deffinate list closer to the time but with all the interest im hoping for atleast 25-30 cars because there are alot of maybe's on there.

Markoos

MattieSav

Member +
No worries shib.

i'll be posting up a deffinate list closer to the time but with all the interest im hoping for atleast 25-30 cars because there are alot of maybe's on there.

Markoos

ill be up for it pop dwn in glanza dpenedin on wher it is