manchester?

MattieSav

Member +
any1 up for a meet or rolling road day in manchester soon as ive never seen any gts or glanza around wondering if theres any close to wigan?

MattieSav

Member +
ok guys lets see how many we can get like to get to know more owners from round here all i see ont road is clapped out corsas n saxos ect haha dont see no decent cars round here :( shame realli

Kelly

Member +
Dyno Demon is the best place i've found for RR days in the Northwest! Its in Wirral.

BTW there is a mass of jap cars around Wigan, but most of the glanza's you see in Wigan are not on the owners club and are not worth your time of day.

MattieSav

Member +
yeah to be honest ive seen another white V knocking around wigan but he seems to be a bit of a cock, but id like to meet up with people off here for chat or RR or sumat just like to me some nice owners :) we need sort a RR day out

Kelly

Member +
yeah to be honest ive seen another white V knocking around wigan but he seems to be a bit of a cock, but id like to meet up with people off here for chat or RR or sumat just like to me some nice owners :) we need sort a RR day out

I can organise a RR day but it wont be till like May til i can do it.

Im sure we can sort something out, why dont you come to mascrat jap meet on the 8th March, junction 21 off M6.

MattieSav

Member +
I can organise a RR day but it wont be till like May til i can do it.

Im sure we can sort something out, why dont you come to mascrat jap meet on the 8th March, junction 21 off M6.

ive heard about that meet from a lad at work but im unsure of wher its is if you could get me a postcode ill come along no probs, cheers ;)

Kelly

Member +
WA3 6DR

Its literally a case of getting on M6 at Wigan and coming off at junction 21 (not 21a) and when you come to end of slip round there is a roundabout with a pub called mascrat manor.

It use be real big during summer its a tad quiet now but we all still go meet up and have some food.