manifold blowing

quadcorecraig

Member +
i have a stock mani on at the moment... picked up a autoban 1 off a member on here to get stuck on

so my stock mani is blowing at the moment its down to the nuts not being tight lol.... when i got my GT i ad to change the turbo straight away and ad the problem on nackerd nuts lolol.. so i put brass nuts on with a steel nut under to lock it on and not have the problem of them getting stuck again.

wellt he steel nuts fell off never to be seen again an 1 of the brass nuts at the back left came off the 1 that you cant get to very well, so i am left with 3 nuts that keep slacking off really bad...

so i am waiting for my decat to come and CT9 hybrid to come back befor i take front end off againnnnnnn :O

question is with my mani blowing is it going to any harm to anything as there is a gap between the mani and the turbo top?

glanzanut

Lifer
no mate wont really harm anything but your completely wasting your time fitting an autobahn mani tbh as they are garbage and will only give u massive headaches:freddy:

durmz

Member +
no mate wont really harm anything but your completely wasting your time fitting an autobahn mani tbh as they are garbage and will only give u massive headaches:freddy:

what he said. u put a hybrid on an autobahn mani, its gona last all of two minutes. theyre made of lego