manifold & decat???

turboloon

Member +
wepr or zisco mate if ye look on the trader section on here..wepr ocassionaly do group buy on ct9 mani's work's out roughly 180 quid delivered to your doorand they're well proven bit's of kit...stay away from autobauhn ,sps,etc they're more prone to cracking.

sprunk

Fresh Recruit
if you have a bigger budget than 180 then go for the zisco :D they make the engine bay a lot prettier. cant tell you how they preform, i still need to install mine :) maybe somebody else knows how they preform and what the biggest difference is between the wepr and the zisco manifold.

.ep82GER

Member +
wepr or zisco mate if ye look on the trader section on here..wepr ocassionaly do group buy on ct9 mani's work's out roughly 180 quid delivered to your doorand they're well proven bit's of kit...stay away from autobauhn ,sps,etc they're more prone to cracking.

if you have a bigger budget than 180 then go for the zisco :D they make the engine bay a lot prettier. cant tell you how they preform, i still need to install mine :) maybe somebody else knows how they preform and what the biggest difference is between the wepr and the zisco manifold.

Thanks for that lads;)ok so i need to know duz the zisco preform better then the weper???and what about a decat???and how much delivered???