Manifolds

Duggy

Member +
Alright guys im Slowing collecting all the parts to td04 my car just wondering if the toyosport manifolds are any good or are there any other good cheaper manifolds. Also what size of injectores will i run 460cc??

rwdrev

Member +
my mani split after only a couple weeks, could do with more welds around it. if you are handy with welder or know of someone, then get it re welded, if not, save abit more and get summit of a better quality

GTwayne

Member +
my mani split after only a couple weeks, could do with more welds around it. if you are handy with welder or know of someone, then get it re welded, if not, save abit more and get summit of a better quality

Did he buy it already or have i missed something? :confused:

rwdrev

Member +
sorry, i have a toyo sports mani, but it split, just meaning its a good mani bar the welds around the collection chamber

Duggy

Member +
my dads really nifty with a welder so im sure he cud brace it and strengthn it probs around 1.1/2 when mapped

Duggy

Member +
really?? what about rx7 440 ones then as my both my mates td04s have bigger injectors can anyone clarify if u do need bigger injectors when going td04

dac69er

Super Moderator
if you want to keep to a decent duty cycle and not have to increase fuel pressure then you need to fit bigger injectors.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Im running a td04 using stock injectors and there pretty much maxed out at 0.9bar, some people have got away with them at a higher boost but as said above the duty cycle will be very high.

GTwayne

Member +
really?? what about rx7 440 ones then as my both my mates td04s have bigger injectors can anyone clarify if u do need bigger injectors when going td04

360cc or 440cc would be good, my 330's were maxed out at 1.2 bar.