controling my boost

this pic of the turbo
n509784337_2321023_6231890.jpg

this the way i tried
mbcT28.jpg

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
you dont have a port on the turbo?

usualy its from the turbo to the small 3 point one ftom the other end of the small 3 pont one to the actuator and the last port into the MBC and one end of the MBC venting..

finx

Member +
vacuum for the wastegate actuator control must be taken from before the throttle body. doesnt matter where, you can just drill a hole in a convenient place in the intercooler piping and thread a fitting into it for get one welded on. closer to the turbo compressor the better though.
running off the inlet manifold will cause all sorts of spiking issues

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
vacuum for the wastegate actuator control must be taken from before the throttle body. doesnt matter where, you can just drill a hole in a convenient place in the intercooler piping and thread a fitting into it for get one welded on. closer to the turbo compressor the better though.
running off the inlet manifold will cause all sorts of spiking issues

so doing it in the turbo would be the best option.

finx

Member +
yup :)
on the compressor housing outlet or just after on the inter cooler piping is ideal

EH@B

Member +
i was thinking to do that before
but i said should be way to sort it as its OEM turbo in nissan engines but i think as u said maybe its connected to intercooler pipes

thnx for helping :)
i will try to do that as soon as possible

EH@B

Member +
guyz the boost is not bad but still high
and i closed the MBC and didnt do sence !!!!! any idea
wht about T peice if i turn it to other way will do something ??

jabran200

Member +
EH@B, I am not upto date with your problem but are you saying boost is too high?

You can not lower the boost less then what the internal wastegate is set to.

If it is adjustable then extend it as much as you can (you must leave at least 2 threads on it).

If its a fixed arm then you won't be able to lower less than 12psi i think it is on 200sx turbos.

EH@B

Member +
EH@B, I am not upto date with your problem but are you saying boost is too high?

You can not lower the boost less then what the internal wastegate is set to.

If it is adjustable then extend it as much as you can (you must leave at least 2 threads on it).

If its a fixed arm then you won't be able to lower less than 12psi i think it is on 200sx turbos.

mate my boost is so high i dont wht boost exactly but its more than 1.3 bar
and i dont want to lose my engine , i cant reduce :S and the arm is not adjustable!!! , about the turbo its from twin turbo zx300 engine.
i want to set it @ 0.8bar , but icant !!

finx

Member +
if you suck on the vac hose intake on the actuator and then put your tongue over the end without letting air in, it should create a vacuum suction and stick to your tongue. if not then its toast (dead).

EH@B

Member +
if you suck on the vac hose intake on the actuator and then put your tongue over the end without letting air in, it should create a vacuum suction and stick to your tongue. if not then its toast (dead).

i cheaked it and its fine
so wht to do now :confused: