me in glanza drifftin lol

Guye

Lifer
Thanks for this video! Note to self: Glanza/GT turbo=Not a drifting car. Now I don't have to rag my car to find out for myself. Thanks again irishboy!

i can feel that driving been hard on the drive shafts:(

ill hate to think of what your gonna do on your evo:homer:

friend of mine destroyed the rear diff on his evo 5 last weekend for attempting donuts!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
to be honest that is really likely to damage the car that much. He wasnt exactly going mad!

Either way, yeah i wouldnt be doing that in my car, a few rolling burnouts are pretty fun but not that.... used to abuse my old clio practicing handbrake's, J-turns etc all the time in this quiet place with gravel all over.... that was fun.... The starlet just gets driven hard, none of that stuff though......

Last edited:
A

Animal GT

cheers for showin up the irish!!!!!!y do that stupid shit.u jus look like a tit if ya ask me.

dan_ep82

Member +
thats awesome, wish i had the skill to drift a FWD car, you must be so popular around your way 'DRIFT KING'

gv1.3

Admin
lol @ "Tray sliding" hahah I never knew that existed!

Im glad that out meets have always gone off without this sort of stuff going on...

That said... each to their own and if you want to drift your fwd car around a tree...well thats your business... cant really blame the guys from their comments above though.

Oh also remember if you like/dislike this drifting you can use the reputation button ;)