meet in the south

ollie454

Member +
would anyone be up for a meet in the south soon?. i havent had my glanza long would be good to meet a few people.

CTR_Timmy

Member +
sweet! we used to meet at Tescos in Havant and go down to Hayling Island. was always a good turn out. Other good place would be West meon Hut on the A272 to Petersfield

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Lets start a list you may find a few from your area so you could convoy down. Hayling is best for pics. West Meon good for chat and food.

when are you looking to do this?

ollie454

Member +
go for hailing then mate best time for we would be any sunday afternoon what about you?

Last edited:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Sunday afternoon good.

All we need is a date. Any in mind?

we could meet at 13:00 at Tesco's in Havant and convoy down to Hayling.

Shorty

Member +
was talking to josh the other day about a southern meet now his GT is back on the road and churcherj will be up for it in his V too im sure :D should get an idea how many lads from where are interested before you settle on a location though try and keep it in the middle so no one has to far to go :)

churcherj

Member +
was talking to josh the other day about a southern meet now his GT is back on the road and churcherj will be up for it in his V too im sure :D should get an idea how many lads from where are interested before you settle on a location though try and keep it in the middle so no one has to far to go :)

i sure would be up for a meet :) cant make sundays tho, would be good to meet on an evening somewhere as its lighter now.....and nearer winchester/southampton would be ideal but would go wherever

churcherj

Member +
a evening would suit me fine so how many people are interested roughly?

well count me in (depending when you decide to do it) what colour glanza you got? i was in winchester the other day and a silver one drove past me and tooted with a casual wave :haha:

churcherj

Member +
haha yep got a black one, black alloys and its quite low :haha: was reversing out of a house wen u drove past! i tried to catch up but there was a few cars ahead lol

churcherj

Member +
cheers bud, ye went to get some petrol! was made up i saw another glanza locally! think ive seen u about before up near winnal tesco? i go to uni in winchester so am there alot!