meh dunno what to do....

iamlegend

Member +
dunno what to do here been with my lass for 3 years now and just feel like drifting apart kinda fucking nothing in common anymore its doing my tits in i am sick of her moaning on to me about things i enjoy doing like working on my car spending money on it stuff like that do you not feel your lass goes on at you bout your car etc etc its driving me nuts!!!! thing is thow do i end it at that or carry on its such of a horrable decision!!! i never moan on at anything she does:shoot:
girls have evil times like shes now going on about ahh i will find some one else if you want to i am sure it will be no problem!
why am i bothering :confused:
hard hard times
any advice????

thechomper

Member +
it depends how much you love her ,can you see yourself with her in 5 years time ,i'm with my missus 10 years and she is always nagging me about stuff ,but i still would'nt change her for the world,it's a important decesion ,i have 2 beautiful kids with her but if you are having second doubhts and you have no kids maybe its time to call it a day or a have a good chat with your missus and decide what is the best decesion for the 2 of yous

potts

Member +
I was in a relationship for 6 years and she always moaned about my cars and stuff, we've since split and I've now been with my new gf for almost a year and she moans about the cars aswel but not as much.

Think it's just a girl thing moaning about cars and the money you spend on them so no matter who your with your gonna get a ear bashing.

If you love her then your take the moaning on the chin mate

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Im with Johnny bravo here, all women moan lol. None of mine ever complained about working on my cars as its something a like to do. Suppose am lucky enough to find someone thats into Starlets aswell but just seeing how things go. :p

You cant go on being unhappy mate at the same time, you need to protect yourself :) Have you tried sitting down and talking to eachother about what your both unhappy about?

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
stop been such a worrier and give her a few slaps.. joke... sit down and have a serious chat and go from there.. personally id tell her where 2 go..

thechomper

Member +
Im with Johnny bravo here, all women moan lol. None of mine ever complained about working on my cars as its something a like to do. Suppose am lucky enough to find someone thats into Starlets aswell but just seeing how things go. :p

You cant go on being unhappy mate at the same time, you need to protect yourself :) Have you tried sitting down and talking to eachother about what your both unhappy about?

trust me when you have kids its a big deal if you have to work on the car ,you spend 2 hours working on it and she needs 10 hours back to make it up,i have been meaning to change the my gearbox for the last 3 weeks and still hav'nt done it yet

corofin12345

Member +
hold on,theres one valuable question that needs answered here....is she hot???

smiley28.gif

iamlegend

Member +
cheers for the replys , ahhh its akward situation just do i risk ending it then couple weeks later be gutted about it and want to get back with her :shoot: ahhh the joys lol, i kno find a girl that doesnt moan will be pretty difficult :p

Arnold

Lifer
Just ask her what's wrong and why she is unhappy. Don't leave her, and don't get angry, just listen to what she has to say. You've been together long enough to be able to talk to each other, and 3 years is usually a 'make or break' period in most relationships. Has she started acting / behaving differently recently though?

Secondly, not all girls moan! If YOU'RE not happy then listen to yourself. Don't just go along with it because it's comfortable. My girlfriend doesn't moan about what i spend on the car, films, etc, infact she encourages me to work on the car and likes me modifying it lol, and there are plenty of other females out there who are into cars too, and other interests you may have in common. Life is too short to be unhappy

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Just ask her what's wrong and why she is unhappy. Don't leave her, and don't get angry, just listen to what she has to say. You've been together long enough to be able to talk to each other, and 3 years is usually a 'make or break' period in most relationships. Has she started acting / behaving differently recently though?

Secondly, not all girls moan! If YOU'RE not happy then listen to yourself. Don't just go along with it because it's comfortable. My girlfriend doesn't moan about what i spend on the car, films, etc, infact she encourages me to work on the car and likes me modifying it lol, and there are plenty of other females out there who are into cars too, and other interests you may have in common. Life is too short to be unhappy

Arnolds got it in one, talk things over first mate before making any drastic steps. Find out what you both liked about eachother in the first place ;)

plymouthmad

Fresh Recruit
dunno what to do here been with my lass for 3 years now and just feel like drifting apart kinda fucking nothing in common anymore its doing my tits in i am sick of her moaning on to me about things i enjoy doing like working on my car spending money on it stuff like that do you not feel your lass goes on at you bout your car etc etc its driving me nuts!!!! thing is thow do i end it at that or carry on its such of a horrable decision!!! i never moan on at anything she does:shoot:
girls have evil times like shes now going on about ahh i will find some one else if you want to i am sure it will be no problem!
why am i bothering :confused:
hard hard times
any advice????

Mate im i can be in your boat sometimes, I've been with (the bitch!) i mean the gf, lol, for 8 years this month. She moans all the time but i just let it go in one ear and out the other, she also moans about me spending money all the time...in fact she moanig bout me getting a new car!

Mate, its your decision. depends if you love her enough to just stick with it?!? what is her hobbies and that. my missus is in into horse and shes down there all the time and i just use that against her. lol

starbuck

Member +
Its built into their nature to moan. I'm married with twins, so trying to find time to xbox, work on car etc etc is a nightmare. But its all what being in a relationship is about, compromise.

Although i s'pose some moan a lot more than others..........depends how much you can take.

Craig_GT

Lifer
She should be happy your spending time with the car and not another woman!
2 of my ex gfs moaned lots about stupid things like me spending time with my friends, cars etc.
Lets be honest, you gotta have time to do your own thing, if she aint happy with what makes you happy then whats the point?
My GF the now is amazing (been together 13months) she may moan now and again but tbh its very little and when she does its usually about something she has a good point with.

Cars is obv part of who you are man, i wouldnt let no woman change that.
If you do that, it will only get worse.

you gotta be you and do what makes you happy!

plymouthmad

Fresh Recruit
She should be happy your spending time with the car and not another woman!
2 of my ex gfs moaned lots about stupid things like me spending time with my friends, cars etc.
Lets be honest, you gotta have time to do your own thing, if she aint happy with what makes you happy then whats the point?
My GF the now is amazing (been together 13months) she may moan now and again but tbh its very little and when she does its usually about something she has a good point with.

Cars is obv part of who you are man, i wouldnt let no woman change that.
If you do that, it will only get worse.

you gotta be you and do what makes you happy!

Exactly, as long as i let her do her thing she lets me do my thing! :)