MeisterR Sponsor Integra Win VTEC Challenge Round1

MeisterR

Lifer
MeisterR Sponsored Honda Integra from Performance Autoworks driven by Richard Voaden just won both races at Round 1 of the new VTEC Challenge Series at Silverstone Race Circuit.
Richard made history being the first winner of the series with poles position at the starting grid and 1st place at the checkered flag!

The Integra are equipped with a standard set of MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers with the slightly heavier springs rate to accommodate for the heavier H22 engine.
The springs rate are: Front 12kg/mm, Rear 10kg/mm

We are surprised by such great result as this is the first outing for the Integra and we haven't fully optimized the suspension setting yet.
The competitions are also extremely difficult such as the BTCC Spec Honda Civic Type-R (EP3) Driving by Professional Driver Charlie Butler-Henderson.

We want to congratulate Richard and Performance Autoworks for the great result at Round 1 of the Series.
We hope to develop the car more together with Performance Autoworks in the future and see more podium finishes. :)

VTEC1.jpg

VTEC2.jpg

VTEC3.jpg

news.jpg

Rory

Lifer
BTCC spec car? Are you sure the BTCC spec motor was in there? I know you can buy the old cars, but im almost positive you cannot buy the motors..

Either way, cracking result.

MeisterR

Lifer
BTCC spec car? Are you sure the BTCC spec motor was in there? I know you can buy the old cars, but im almost positive you cannot buy the motors..

Either way, cracking result.

Pretty sure it isn't a BTCC Spec motor in there, it is an Ex BTCC car. (just re-read the title and I am missing "ex" on there)
But of course it does have all the goodies of an BTCC car along with an Ex BTCC Driver... so still cracking result. :)

The car was a pretty budget build, suspension mod are just adjustable arms, Zeta-R coilovers with some minor rate changes... it is still using the standard anti-roll bars.

So overall, cracking result for a first outing.