membership

fishman

Member +
Hey guys, top forum you have here,Every time I click on the link to become a paid member, it loads the 'page can not be displayed' screen like when a incorrect web address is typed in. If that makes sense. This has been like this for me since I joined and would like to be a fully paid member, the link isn't working for me in the shop. Any pointers?? Cheers

Fishman

si2001

Member +
Please could an admin who deals with memberships check why I'm no longer listed as a paid member at all? I don't login to the site that often so i've only just noticed that it looks like i've been downgraded. I'm convinced it used to say "Paid Member". I paid my sub on 6th September 2010, transaction ID 00X492726K7287147

I was under the impression subs lasted a year or have I missed something blatantly obvious like the amount of posts now makes the difference? :)

si2001

Member +
Is there someone specific I need to email to sort out the above? My inbox was maxed out by 20+ messages because my status has dropped to registered user so consequently I hadn't noticed this when sending a PM and obviously it never sent and I missed out on a purchase because I never got a reply to what I thought had sent :( My fault for not paying attention but still would appreciate it being fixed.

si2001

Member +
I presume Texx must of left the forum as I've never heard anything back from him. Needless to say I'm reluctant to pay for another 12 months sub when it expires in September as I only got about 3-4 months of "Paid Member" membership in the first place :mad:

Texx

Super Moderator
I presume Texx must of left the forum as I've never heard anything back from him.

I must apologise, I thought this had been sorted for you.

Needless to say I'm reluctant to pay for another 12 months sub when it expires in September as I only got about 3-4 months of "Paid Member" membership in the first place :mad:

I'll try again to get confirmation of your subscription payment and then see to it that you receive the full concurrent 12 month period you've paid for.

si2001

Member +
I must apologise, I thought this had been sorted for you.

I'll try again to get confirmation of your subscription payment and then see to it that you receive the full concurrent 12 month period you've paid for.

Thanks. I would appreciate that. I think I sent my paypal transaction ID in the PM I sent to you previously.

ep91_matt

Fresh Recruit
hi i've sold my car last year no longer own a starlet and upon checkin my bank it has automatically charged me for another years membership without any choice to say no as i dont really use the forum at all is there anyway i can get it refunded or at least make sure it dosent do it again please

any ideas who would deal with this thanks

matt

Tanz

Lifer
hi i've sold my car last year no longer own a starlet and upon checkin my bank it has automatically charged me for another years membership without any choice to say no as i dont really use the forum at all is there anyway i can get it refunded or at least make sure it dosent do it again please

matt

Hi Matt,
I'll raise this with the rest of the team in the staff room and get back to you as soon as I can,,in the meantime if there is anything else i could help you with just let me know.

Thanks,
Tanya.

kieran.s gt

Member +

To cancel the subsciption
1. go into your paypal account and list all your transactions.
2. Select the Details against the toyotagtturbo transaction the screen below is displayed
3.Select "my preapproved payements"
4. Select the merchant "toyotagtturbo"
5. Press the Cancel Subscription button at the bottom of the page

attachment.php