Micra SR in black with extra's, great run around, £750

MisterAdam

Member +
For sale: Nissan Micra SR 1.3 16v in black (rare apparently)

Item Condition: Good, as below

Price and price conditions: £750

Extra Info:

5 speed Manual gearbox
6 months tax
6 months mot
Drivers airbag
Electric windows
Tilt and slide sunroof
Central locking
Colour coded bumpers
Split folding rear seats
Brand new Excedy clutch
Brand new battery with 3 year warranty
New manifold gasket
Had an oil change just a week ago with new filter

Subtle modifications such as:-
CD player (JVC one)
Pionner speakers and tweeters
15 inch alloy wheels
Lowered
Nissan Pulsar brake calipers
Nissan Pulsar EBC green stuff pads
Nissan Pulsar Drilled and groved discs
Japspeed manifold
K&N Airfilter
OMP strut brace
Tinted windows
Clear dials
...and probably a few more things I've forgotten about

I bought this car as a run around to use whilst building my Nissan 200sx and i'm only selling now due to not needing it now that my 200sx is nearly on the road. Its been a fantastic little car and doesn't cost much at all to run. Group 5 insurance so the insurance is nice and cheap, 47mpg so seems to run forever before having to fill it up again. Hasn't let me down once and always starts first time, idle is fine and the engine makes no horrible noises.

Like any car there are some minor bad points, a few small car park dints and scratches as to be expected of any car of its age. Front passanger wheel is kurbed (previous owner) Stone chipping and a small scuff on the front bumper. Car needs a drivers side CV joint which I've not had time to fix due to work commitments, so I'm pricing the car with this in mind. All very minor points.

Over all its a bit of a reluctant sale because its been a great little car, lots of fun to drive if you get it on some twisty roads, gets lots of looks without looking "chavvy" i.e. big horrible bodykits, stickers etc etc. Unfortunatly I cannot justify having 2 cars as I only need the one.

If you have any questions or would like to view this feel free to e-mail me

Pictures:

12012008174.jpg

12012008169.jpg

12012008175.jpg

12012008172.jpg

05012008150.jpg

Will get interior pics at the weekend

Contact Details: misteradam@msn.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Its a car, you collect it :)

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
if i didnt already have a runabout i know id have that.

that is soo cool. i like the SR micras as they look cool and are rare. bargain price too

scottf493

Fresh Recruit
id be very interested but i need to sell my 91 swift gti first i have a guy coming from ireland on saturday so if he buys it i will be contacting you

richglanza

Member +
i had a micra good little car

anyone interested log onto micra.org.uk

theres a couple of 200bhp micra on there

mine was running about 110bhp which was a 1.3 n/a

P3100104.jpg

P3100071.jpg

p2d

Member +
OT sorry, there's a guy round here with a red micra, fully stripped and its stupid fast! No idea what he's done to it but everyone calls it the "Fast Micra"! He's got some black graphics o it (Quite subtle) if anyone kows what he's done i wanna know!

richglanza

Member +
OT sorry, there's a guy round here with a red micra, fully stripped and its stupid fast! No idea what he's done to it but everyone calls it the "Fast Micra"! He's got some black graphics o it (Quite subtle) if anyone kows what he's done i wanna know!

Theres one mental car i can think of which was dave bull's lil bandit (loads of vids on youtube) whick was an sr20det

2litre turbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweXAB3WZMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XKETJV3oQ0&feature=related

this link may be the one ur talking about

1.3 stripped out then hes got little bits like 1.6 throttle body and injectors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykPY41RWIc&feature=related

Last edited:

MisterAdam

Member +
Wow, wish I'd put it up for more now lol

Thanks for the comments, all PM's replied too, ace little car and i'll be sad to see it go. Have updated the add on pistonheads with some interior pictures for anyone interested :)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
prices on cars there are very low... i would hav boutgh that for my gf! very cheap and good looking!!

MisterAdam

Member +
Ahh stop it I wish i'd put it up for more now lol

Nah, its priced to sell and I've taken into account what needs doing etc etc.

Just driven it upto the shop to get some sidelights for the 200sx and had some nice looking girlies waving at me, hope that doesn't stop when I sell this haha

MisterAdam

Member +
Just a note, PLEASE don't pm me asking where I am, it says in the advert, i've had tons of PM's asking where I am, check the first post! Thanks very much :)

TomS

Lifer
i had a micra good little car

anyone interested log onto micra.org.uk

theres a couple of 200bhp micra on there

mine was running about 110bhp which was a 1.3 n/a

How'd you manage to squeeze 110 bhp out of a 1.3 n/a? sounds like it would be a quick car

Last edited:

59bhp

Member +
the cg13de engine is so stangled its actually ridiculous. A common modification is 4 branch manifold, decat, cat back and a decent cold air intake and you release up to 30bhp!!!!

i know, i have the dyno graph to prove it, i took my 1999gx from 75bhp to 105bhp with these mods. Couple that with bilstein shocks and springs, decent brakes, braced and bushed and you have yourself and proper quick little car.

I will own one again.