midnight purple

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
looking for info on this paint i have the codes

LP2 - Midnight Purple single pearl paint
LV4 - Midnight Purple II triple pearl paint
LX0 - Midnight Purple III chameleon paint

but im looking for prices per litre ?? also how many litres to spray a glanza ??

one last thing could anyone with midnight purple on there cars please post there pics :rockon::rockon:

OllieTurbo

Member +
ha very true , its just knowing still that some1 else has alreeady got it, woulkdnt bother me though tbh. i think id go for the slightly lighter shade then that though. i want to c some more photos :)

Ryan5793

Member +
one of the best iv seen!

DSC05308.jpg

DSC05324.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05341.jpg

and im led to believe i have the spoiler of this little beast! score! :p

jamesbaa

Member +
Mine is LP2 doesnt have such a flip in it as the other 2 but i think its also alot cheaper, i bought the car already sprayed so im unsure on exact prices of paint!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
right im going to try my best to get this done , where would i get a price for paint ?? any ideas on how much i need ??

Tanz

Lifer
heres a link to the house of color site....

http://www.houseofkolor.com/index.jsp

might have the purple you are looking .....

worked with this paint loads and i thinks its quality....

dereck walsh in kildimo co. limerick used specialize in this paint along with other paints and has experience with em done a fantastic job for me with metal flake before and he could possibly give you a quote for for whole spray job including paint....
Be worth giving him a ring....061394010

Last edited:

Tanz

Lifer
You can buy the paint off this crowd also...AutoZone Ltd Eastway Business Pk, Ballysimon Rd, Limerick. 061 - 317311

the person you have spraying the car should tell you how much exactly you need....

Johnny_C

Lifer
heres a link to the house of color site....

http://www.houseofkolor.com/index.jsp

might have the purple you are looking .....

worked with this paint loads and i thinks its quality....

dereck walsh in kildimo co. limerick used specialize in this paint along with other paints and has experience with em done a fantastic job for me with metal flake before and he could possibly give you a quote for for whole spray job including paint....
Be worth giving him a ring....061394010

the candy is a bugger to work with,and if another panel ever needed to be painted,its a fucker to match.
but it is shit hot!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
ya it is a costly paint alright lol , how many litres for the glanza ?? i think only lp2 would be in my budget unfortunately what are peoples opinions on this, its the one on james gt above in the thread :)

xxjack189

Member +
Jamesbaa's just looks black , looks very nice and all but i wouldnt justify resparaying the car for such a subtle difference. just my opinion.

Last edited: